Home > Company > Directory > D > DIY Transport Inc.

Boardman, Ohio

Currently No FMCSA Info for DIY Transport Inc.

More Info for DIY Transport Inc.

A RATED & ACCREDITED with the BBB... DIYTransport.com is changing the way people ship their vehicles thru educating the public on how this industry really works. For many people, shipping a vehicle is an entirely new experience and by learning about how this industry works it will surely open your eyes on how to ship stress free and SAVE MONEY! The truth is this industry is no different than most others…”SUPPLY &DEMAND” The amount of vehicles that need to go from one zip code to the next at any given time is what drives pricing and pick up times. That being said, we offer 2 options for shipping. Our priority FLAT rate, which you can book as a stress and hassle free option here on our site or by calling in and speaking to a live account representative. Our other option is our DIY “Do It Yourself” program which customers are saving an average of up to 20% on the total cost of their shipment.
Reviews

DIY Transport Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Boardman, Ohio

Based on 284 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 1/15/2017 10:40 PM

Nice people - After contacting with another company i found Mike at diytransport. He was extremely nice and explained why my car was not moving with previous company...i switched to diy and they had my car picked [More]

Review by on 1/14/2017 3:23 AM

I called DIY Transport and was greeted o - I highly recommend DIY Transport for any of your transporting needs!!!

Review by on 12/30/2016 9:02 PM

Great Service - My cars were picked up and dropped off without any issues. It was picked up on time and on schedule. They kept me informed of when my cars will be available. The drop off was a day early, but it worke [More]