Auto Shipping Group - fabulous

Submitted this review about Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Review made Live: 8/19/2014 4:51:00 PM
I am thoroughly impressed with Auto Shipping Group and especially Breaana P, for her exceptional customer service. I was burned by another shipping company and given the run around by several others, when all I wanted was to simply ship my car.

Upon contacting Breanna at Auto Shipping Group she eased my anxiety with her straightforward approach, following up on my questions and always returning phone calls and emails. Breanna is refreshing in that's she's knowledgable about the car shipping industry and very professional.

My car arrived in Louisiana on time, without a scratch and the driver delivered it courteously to my door.

I would 150% recommend Auto Shipping Group.

Even without the draw incentive I would still write a glowing report on Auto Shipping Group and I'll be telling everyone I know.

Regards
Kat

Company Response
Terry Williams from Auto Shipping Group Inc. Submitted this response.
Response Date: 8/19/2014 6:47:00 PM
Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Kat, I am so happy we got your vehicle to you finally. And I am even happier that you trusted me and allowed me to help you. I hope if you ever need shipping again you give me a call and let me know if you ever need a shipment again! Thanks for the review and enjoy your car! ~Breanna