Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829

Bhavesh Patel Submitted this review about Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Review made Live: 3/3/2014 12:28:00 AM
My first experience at getting a car transported and could not have asked for a better experience. It started on a rocky road when I went ahead with Premier Auto Shippers and they never got back to me. However, once I switched to Auto Shipping (Magic Carpet); it was smooth sailing.

A special thanks to Jeff who guided me throughout the process and kept me honest and updated on all developments. Not only was he knowledgeable and courteous; he put me at ease from the get go. Given the severe weather in the Northeast; I was concerned about finding a trucker and timeliness of the delivery. However, Jeff took care of all the leg work and made it a pleasant experience. The driver was also very accommodating and made the pickup and delivery contacts per the plan.

Company Response
Terry Williams from Auto Shipping Group Inc. Submitted this response.
Response Date: 3/3/2014 8:00:00 AM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the kind words Bhavesh. It was my pleasure being of service to you and so glad I could help you when others failed.