Home > Company > Directory > A > Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Camas, Washington

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Shipping Group Inc.

More Info for Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "- process"- of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Reviews

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Camas, Washington

Based on 4149 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 1/23/2017 9:33 AM

Great Service - Big thanks to Lance for helping me have my vehicle shipped along the entirety of the east coast. While there were a few bumps along the way Lance chased the carriers down quickly. He was very responsi [More]

Review by on 1/22/2017 6:19 PM

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 - Kimberly was a real pro- she talked me through the options, got me a quote quickly, and worked with me on my schedule. I have used her company in the past, and will doubtlessly return to them if I ne [More]

Auto Shipping Group Inc. - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Joe, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed worki...
      Review by on 1/22/2017 1:22 AM

Great Experience - Despite some issues finding a carrier, the agent, Kimberley, was very friendly and professional and continued to work with me until the issue had been resolved. Once a carrier had been found, there wa [More]

Auto Shipping Group Inc. - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Stephanie, Thank you so much for working with ...