View 163,136 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 163,137th Review now!

View 7 Star Auto Transport's New Profile

7 Star Auto Transport
444 brickell ave, suit 53-51069
Miami, FL 33131
Phone Number:866-576-7009
Website:http://www.7startransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 10 Months. Since 7/13/2011

With a vast network of over 5,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the Islands, it’s no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. 7 Star Auto Transport is a 5-STAR rated company providing full Door-to-Door service, Insured and Bonded. Our goal is simple, take care of every customer , their vehicle and transport as family, with honesty and devotion. FIRST and most importantly is doing whatever possible to help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER, the best transport experience possible. We do it by providing the customer complete info about the transport options available, giving you the REAL PRICES of the day to get the job done. SECOND, helping our customers with every detail and maintaining communication and status through our trained Transport Advisors, and complete access to our dispatch team. THIRD, allowing only the finest qualified, licensed, insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. 7 Star Transport provides our customers the driver’s info once it is dispatched so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing 7 days a week. For FAQ’s, Tips, more testimonials or for a Free Online Quote visit our website www.7startransport.com.
Have your own experience with 7 Star Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on 7 Star Auto Transport
    Review:My car was transported from Urbana, IL to Ardmore, OK. The company was very professional and delivered the car before the scheduled time. It's great company to work with. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JASON (866) 576-7009 ext.218, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Shahjahan Ali
    Date:5/28/2015 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:I am a very happy satisfied customer. My contact was Hugo who gave excellent customer service. Not only did he provide detail information regarding the whole process of transporting my son's car to Alaska, but he was willing to go over anything I di... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.209, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Nichola
    Date:5/27/2015 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent job
    Review:I highly recommend 7 star transportation it's a very efficient company. I am very pleased with the job they did for me. Will use them again and again. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 ext.208, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:PD
    Date:5/25/2015 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I interviewed a lot of companies and picked 7 Star. I couldn't be happier with Jerry C., my customer service contact person. He kept me informed and up-to-date on what was going on with my car. He answered all of my calls right away unless I had t... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JERRY (866) 576-7009 ext.214, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Eileen M.
    Date:5/21/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: 67 chevelle
    Review:Never pick up car. Said they could not contact driver. Never supplied any driver information or exact pick up location in Daytona beach area. [ View ]
    Poster:Art
    Date:5/20/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipper - I'm very pleased
    Review:Everything happened exactly as promised. I'm very happy with the service, professionalism, and timeliness. [ View ]
    Poster:Melvin
    Date:5/15/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: auto carrier
    Review:Great company everything worked the way they said driver was excellent and would use and will use them again [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ANDREW (866) 576-7009 ext.204, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:George
    Date:5/15/2015 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: OK
    Review:es recomendable al 100%, servicio con amabilidad y exceden con su servicio. A tiempo y rapidez. AGRADECIDO POR SU TRABAJO Y PROFECIONALISMO GRACIAS………… [ View ]
    Poster:miguel olivares
    Date:5/14/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 Cadillac
    Review:Excellent experience trusting my classic car with someone. Very professional and always followed up and kept me informed. Would recommend to anyone. Would definitely use again. Thank again for handling my car with care and professionalism. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael G
    Date:5/10/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service
    Review:Team was very good at keeping me posted of vehicle updates before and after it was picked up. Courtesy and professional at all times. Would definitely use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary H.
    Date:5/8/2015 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: I would recomment
    Review:I had no problem with my car being shipped. Always ask if another city might be cheaper even if it's further as bigger cities are cheaper. I had a good experience and would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:5/5/2015 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Truly outstanding! Excellent experience.
    Review:I first tried a different transportation company - they promised service but did not follow through (I asked for my car to be transported from California to the back woods of central Maine). When I realized that other transportation companies did ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 ext.215, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Norman
    Date:5/1/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Werner Orantes
    Review:I have never been treated the way I was with Werner ... He was funny, very detailed and had amazing customer service. I will refer you and Werner to all my friends [ View ]
    Poster:Malicia holifield
    Date:4/30/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: MET MY EXPECTATIONS
    Review:I CONTACTED 7-STAR WHEN ANOTHER CARRIER WAS NOT ABLE TO DELIVER OR MEET MY EXPECTATION. 7-STAR PROMISED DELIVERY OVER 3 DAYS AND THEY DELIVERED. I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE. [ View ]
    Poster:TIA
    Date:4/30/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I was given good customer service,the shipment price was okay,there was no damage on the car,the pick up and drop off was on time.Ivin was the company contact person and the tracking number was 436378-CZ. [ View ]
    Poster:Israel Abraku
    Date:4/30/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Werner orantes csr
    Review:Had excellent service ... Werner orantes was great and very knowledgeable... He made me feel comfortable Good to know great customer service still excist. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephanie king
    Date:4/30/2015 4:20:00 AM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:I was very satisfy about the service. My car was delivered at time. The price was correct for the service. It is easy to contact the company. The driver was serious and nice. [ View ]
    Poster:A
    Date:4/29/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: VW Bug Transport
    Review:I got my bug transported from CA to NC. It got picked up within two days of my quote and was told it would take 7-10 days. It took only 5. Was convenient and easy. I would use this servicer again. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:4/29/2015 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Review:
    Review:We used 7 Star Transport twice in 4 months and we were 100% satisfied. Pick up was on time as promised and delivery was prompt. The driver and staff were very professional and helpful. I recommend them highly. We will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:PaulM
    Date:4/28/2015 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Rating
    Review:I would like to thank Andrew and the rest of the team from 7 Star Auto Transport for the wonderful service I have received. I am very pleased with the service and will definitely refer and use this company if needs be, in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Karen Hyre
    Date:4/25/2015 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Gmc truck
    Review:Hugo was my contact and he was extremely nice to deal with. I have never done any hauling like this (my personal vehicle) and he was always available. I would use this company again for sure [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:4/24/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to Calif.
    Review:Hugo at 7 star was polite and informative regarding different options available for the transport of the vehicle, between electronic communication voice communication we were well informed as to the status of the transport. The driver was polite and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark B.
    Date:4/16/2015 2:57:00 PM
    Review:Once the job of picking up and dropping my vehicle off was accepted, it was an easy process. The only downfall is not really having a definite timeline or answer as to if a transporter is available in the timeframe that you need. [ View ]
    Poster:C. Rumph
    Date:4/15/2015 2:51:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport review
    Review:I've used 7 star transport a number of times and specifically Jerry C. He is always honest and informative as far as price, scheduling and timing. I will definitely recommend 7 Star because they're prices are very competitive and Jerry knows the indu... [ More ]
    Poster:michael mckenzie
    Date:4/10/2015 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Initially refused to refund deposit
    Review:Company billed me for transport but driver refused to take job and dispatcher was unable to replace driver. On 3/21/15 I received a Quote No. 424994-LF from 7 Star to transport a vehicle from Palm Coast to Homestead, FL. A driver was assigned and I... [ More ]
    Response:NOT TRUE. Carrier DNE Transportation 864-909-2609 was dispatched to pickup vehicle. The day of Pickup driver talked to customer and confirmed he had a delay, truck broke down and was on the road fixing it. About 2 day delay. When truck arrived car was no longer there. Customer cancelled. REFUND was made once driver confirmed delay was caused by carriers mechanical problem. [ view ]
    Poster:Greg E
    Date:4/9/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:When I decided to purchase a family vehicle that was located across the country, I Googled car transport companies and discovered 7 Star Auto. I researched their credentials and spoke with Mr. Werner O. the company representative who was monumental... [ More ]
    Poster:Dale O.
    Date:4/8/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I love working with Jerry because he is a professional and friendly broker. If i have another cars to ship, i will definitely contact Jerry again. Furthermore, i will highly recommend to all my friends who want to ship their cars to use this company.... [ More ]
    Poster:Viet Nguyen
    Date:4/7/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: enclosed delivery
    Review:7 star transport has many bed reviews. I worked with Hugo from beginning and I also had issues. Per Friday evening when I signed contract, I was assured car would be picked up by Monday and no worst than Tuesday following week. By Tuesday afternoon, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Niraj Mehta
    Date:4/2/2015 3:36:00 AM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:Long story short - my experience with 7 Star Auto Transport was great and I would recommend them. My rep was Jair. Continue below for the long story, but I wanted to say that up front because I suspect most readers will not want to read all of the... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JAIR (866) 576-7009 ext.221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:4/1/2015 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:My son is in the military and we had to transport his vehicle home, I didn't know what to expect. We had a hiccup regarding the carrier picking up vehicle, but with constant communication with Jair, things were taken care of and vehicle was picked u... [ More ]
    Poster:Martha
    Date:3/28/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Review:The offered and provided me with door to door service. Even under a bad weather, the car was delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Marie Hodvil
    Date:3/27/2015 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:7 Star Auto Transport responded quickly to my request and were helpful in helping me to understand the process. They were able to assign a carrier within 3 days. The carrier kept me informed from pickup to final delivery and the vehicle was in perfec... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:3/26/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Ivan G.
    Review:My experience was wonderful. The dispatcher was great customer service was on point. Pick was in a timely matter drop off time was on time. I would recommend this company. The price for the transport was reasonable. Everything was on time was ver... [ More ]
    Poster:Lenora This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/24/2015 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: subject?
    Review:the service was great. this service stayed in contact with me to ensure I was being taken care of properly. once the driver picked up my vehicle(s), there was communication about delivery as well. my vehicles were delivered safe and secure. Werner pr... [ More ]
    Poster:keith andrews
    Date:3/24/2015 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I think the overall experience was very good. From completing paperwork securely online to the company's representative contacting me direct via phone was reassuring as I've never done this before. His explanation of the process and the information... [ More ]
    Poster:Blake Richardson
    Date:3/23/2015 7:51:00 PM
    Review:I contacted 7 Star Auto Transport to move my car from Pennsylvania to Arizona. I initially spoke with Hugo who assisted me with clearing up a paperwork issue with another auto transport company. The contract was made with 7 Star Auto Transport/Hugo ... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry
    Date:3/20/2015 3:31:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Had to say, my sales associate, Ivan did everything he could to get my car delivered. he never tried to "jack up the price". i would use again [ View ]
    Poster:jim bocca
    Date:3/17/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: THANKS RICK
    Review:My car was delivered without any issue,the hole process was smooth. the driver pick up the car on time end delivered as promised. Rick was excelent to deal with. I strongly recommended. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call RICK (866) 576-7009 ext.247, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Alma Appleby
    Date:3/17/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service and price
    Review:Prompt and professional service. You can't beat the price. I will certainly use their services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:3/13/2015 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review: We would like to say some kind words about our wonderful interaction we had with Gerry C. We had a car transported from the West coast in Arizona to Rochester New York on the East coast. We had a wonderful experience with Gerry. He was terrific and... [ More ]
    Poster:wigberto perez
    Date:3/13/2015 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you 7 Star
    Review:I had a delicate car transport involving a personal matter. Werner and 7 Star Transport and Nathan the driver were honest, timely and delicate with communications and status. They did what they said. I called the number 1 rates company and the sales ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc
    Date:3/11/2015 6:01:00 PM
    Review:Very Professional & easy to work with. We were kept well informed with the transport location & drop off. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve S.
    Date:3/8/2015 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience with 7 Star
    Review:9 times out of 10, I will pick a company with great customer service and a mediocre product over the reverse. In this case, I got above expectations for customer service AND a great product. Jerry was very quick to respond to my questions/concerns, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:3/3/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Customer
    Review:This is the first time I ever used this type of service. I have to say that I am really impress with the experience. The driver was nice and friendly. I was very comfortable with him taking my vehicle. Once the contact was signed, I can tell that the... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call OSCAR (866) 576-7009 ext.202, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:L. Northington
    Date:3/2/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport review
    Review:If there is anybody to trust with your car, it is Hugo with 7 star auto transport, i don't trust anybody when it comes to car transportation, because I had a bad experience be for. I gave Hugo a had time because I did not trust him, he was patient wi... [ More ]
    Poster:iwatt
    Date:3/1/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Very good company
    Review:Ivan G. was wonderful. He always kept me updated on what was going on, and he was honest and accurate on the price and time of pick-up and delivery. The car was delivered in perfect condition at the exact time it was promised. I would definitely u... [ More ]
    Poster:Wanda
    Date:3/1/2015 3:50:00 AM
    Subject: Had a Great Experience with 7 Start Transport
    Review:Even though the car was picked up a day later than estimated, it arrived 3 days earlier than expected. I was extremely happy and can't believe they got the car to me that fast. Ivan G, my primary contact at 7 star, was always extremely polite and hel... [ More ]
    Poster:Gloriana
    Date:2/28/2015 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport review
    Review:Everything went very smooth with the transport. Reasonable quote on time pick up and delivery. Delivered vehicle without any issues. Will recommend to friends and will use in the future if needed [ View ]
    Poster:Raji
    Date:2/28/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and ontime service
    Review:Hi Guys, I am very happy with the service provided by 7 star. I got my car shipped twice and both the times they delivered in on time. There was no hassle. They picked it on time and delivered on time at my door. Very much satisfied. And yeah, I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Manish Agrawal
    Date:2/27/2015 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 GMC sierra 2500 lifted
    Review:I bought a vehicle through auction and needed it moved the following day. I wanted to acoid any storage fees and I didn't want a truck I had already paid for sitting someplace that I don't know pr trust. The truck was an 08' sierra with a 6" lif... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call MIKE (866) 576-7009 ext.222, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ricky