View 150,796 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,797th Review now!

View 7 Star Auto Transport's New Profile

7 Star Auto Transport
444 brickell ave, suit 53-51069
Miami, FL 33131
Phone Number:866-576-7009
Website:http://www.7startransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 3 Months. Since 7/13/2011

With a vast network of over 5,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the Islands, it’s no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. 7 Star Auto Transport is a 5-STAR rated company providing full Door-to-Door service, Insured and Bonded. Our goal is simple, take care of every customer , their vehicle and transport as family, with honesty and devotion. FIRST and most importantly is doing whatever possible to help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER, the best transport experience possible. We do it by providing the customer complete info about the transport options available, giving you the REAL PRICES of the day to get the job done. SECOND, helping our customers with every detail and maintaining communication and status through our trained Transport Advisors, and complete access to our dispatch team. THIRD, allowing only the finest qualified, licensed, insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. 7 Star Transport provides our customers the driver’s info once it is dispatched so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing 7 days a week. For FAQ’s, Tips, more testimonials or for a Free Online Quote visit our website www.7startransport.com.
Have your own experience with 7 Star Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on 7 Star Auto Transport
    Subject: Fantastic Service
    Review:Walter saved the day. Another company dropped the ball, and Walter got my Mother's car picked up within 24 hours. He kept in constant contact with both me and my mom. I will definitely use him again to transport her vehicle annually. Thanks Walter! [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WALTER (866) 576-7009 ext.218, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:10/23/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: 7Star Transport
    Review:I have been working with 7Star Transport for almost 3 years now and I move a lot of vehicle From all over the state and overseas too, I never have any problem with them, sometimes they get busy but they get the job done . I highly recommend it .. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call LEVY (866) 576-7009 ext.212, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ahmed This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Pick up and delivery was efficient and on time. Communication was easy. Payment using electronic info was easy. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 ext.219, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Jack Gollin
    Date:10/21/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: car pickup
    Review:This is the second time I experienced with them. The time of pick up and drop off were extremely super, I did not expect to get my car so quick. Their price was good, in comparison to the other company. I had a good relationship with the dispatcher ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JAIR (866) 576-7009 ext.221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:jacotte previlus
    Date:10/20/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service was wonderful
    Review:I have never used a transport company before but after calling 7 Star Auto Transport and speaking with Jair I immediately felt at ease. Jair is very professional and a breath of fresh air to work with. If anyone is looking for someone to get the job ... [ More ]
    Poster:Iris Hernandez
    Date:10/16/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Second time around
    Review:This is the second time using them. They have the best price and the best service. Jordan was awesome in handling my order. Very helpful and was there when needed. I would recommend them to anyone! I will use them for future orders. The driver was al... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JORDAN (866) 576-7009 ext.203, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:10/16/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Review:Werner was very helpful in answering all my questions. Return my calls timely and provided high customer service. He followed up with me with all steps throughout the process. Plesant and cordial, very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael L Seifert
    Date:10/15/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: 7 star transport exceeded my expectation
    Review:Peter was my broker and he stood by every word promised. He got me a driver on time followed up with the driver. He returned my calls promptly and answered every question I had. The price was very fair and I had a good experience . Would definitely c... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call PETER (866) 576-7009 ext.207, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:10/11/2014 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent carrier
    Review:This company beats my expectation. My car was picked up on Tuesday and delivered on Thursday, in just 2 days! Very satisfied customer. Will definitely recommend this company. Mr. Walter of 7 star transport did an excellent job. Will recommend thi... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WALTER (866) 576-7009 ext.218, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:10/10/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: 7 Star is 7 Diamonds in my book.
    Review:Jordan was very helpful and honest. I have used 7 Star before with excellent results, so this transport was repeat business with them. I was completely satisfied again with their services. Would recommend to anyone trying to navigate the dark underwo... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Hedger
    Date:10/8/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: I was pretty satisfied
    Review:Everything went according to plan and my car was delivered on time. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call MIKE (866) 576-7009 ext.222, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:steven spirko
    Date:10/8/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: very good service
    Review:I thought the service was great .Transport driver kelp me in the loop on were he was and when to expect the drop off . He was on time, and the car was in good shape. [ View ]
    Poster:j.l.robeson
    Date:10/6/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport Nightmare
    Review:I contacted 7 star transport and spoke with Nick. At first the company sounded very nice and professional, everything seemed to be on schedule then the nightmare began. I called several times over a period of time and always had to leave a message... [ More ]
    Response:FAKE REVIEW: This Order number belongs to Mr. Ossom K. and deposit was $115.00. This Robert person posted this false review. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:10/6/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: BMW M3
    Review:Werner was very good about follow up and securing a quick pick-up. The delivery came later than expected, but the driver was very friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:10/3/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Excellent costumer service. Highly professional. Walter was very helpful. Communication was outstanding. Their fees were reasonable. I'd definitely recommend this company. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WALTER (866) 576-7009 ext.217, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Jorge
    Date:10/3/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Very sound prompt and honest
    Review:I was very pleased that the estimated price was infact the price paid. No surprises. Tbe driver was friendly and cooperative. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 ext.215, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Bree
    Date:10/1/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: RELIABLE AND PROMPT SERVICE!!
    Review: THE CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (JAIR) WAS EXCELLEN! HE ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND MADE SURE EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH!!! DEFINITELY WILL CONCTACT JAIR FROM 7 AUTO TRANSPORT AGAIN TO SHIP MY OTHER VEHICLES!! [ View ]
    Poster:DARLIN
    Date:9/30/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: AAAAA+ SERVICE
    Review:COMMUNICATION, SERVICE, PRICE, AND RESULTS WERE AAAAA+ I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TRANSPORT TEAM AND WILL CALL THEM FIRST IN THE FUTURE. THEY REACTED TO AN ISSUE ON PICK UP TIME WITHIN MINUTES, AND COVERED THEIR GUARANTEE AND SHOWED UP AT THE DESTINATI... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN
    Date:9/29/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Initial competitive quote was $950. The service reportedly had problem getting driver to take haul, eventually honored initial quot [ View ]
    Poster:Johnny Stone
    Date:9/26/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: experience with 7 star was great
    Review:Car was picked up on time and dropped of on time. Jerry C. was very professional and polite. Would definitely do business with 7 star again. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JERRY (866) 576-7009 ext.210, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:randy lehew
    Date:9/26/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:is hard to talk to people over the phone , but when i talked to jordan he was kind and made feel i was talking person to person with my friends not grummmpi like many call assistants. andrew c helpme also when jordan was bussy. i would recomend ... [ More ]
    Poster:william
    Date:9/26/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:wau jordan was great he offer me available pickups for my truck, i did no have any issues or delay the truck was on time i recommend 7 star auto transport and jordan as transport agent. [ View ]
    Poster:charles
    Date:9/25/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Review:Car was picked up on time and arrived on time. Great service. Received quotes from 15 auto transport companies, they gave me by far the best price. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JOE (866) 576-7009 ext.201, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ricardo Franco
    Date:9/24/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: VERY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
    Review:NICK from the beginning was straight forward and professional.My Subaru Impreza was picked up on time and delivered with perfection.Many places gave me cheap price but NO action.My deposit went to NICK and 7STARTRANSPORT and the job was done great.Dr... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call NICK (866) 576-7009 ext.206, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Tcheng Meng Yang
    Date:9/23/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE - CRAZY IF YOU USE THEM!
    Review:This was my third experience with this company in the last 18 months. The first experience was perfect. The second resulted in a two day delivery delay but it wasn't that big a deal. These two trips were between Connecticut and Colorado. This tim... [ More ]
    Poster:MJ
    Date:9/23/2014 8:46:00 AM
    Subject: Honest
    Review:Jordan was awesome to work with. Unlike other transport companies he was honest from the beginning about what was realistic and what was not as far as cost and timing. He also contacted me many times throughout the process. The drivers were also clea... [ More ]
    Poster:Taylor
    Date:9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:First, I am not sure if they could do a good job or not; since I checked in Yelp as some people gave a good and bad feed back. But after talked with Jordan and we made sure schedule should be on time and my bother will pay the rest of money when rece... [ More ]
    Poster:TimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Gold star service
    Review:Nick was very nice and knowledgeable about transporting my vehicle. It happened snappy quick even though I had tried several other companies over the past two months with no results. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian HedgerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2014 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Provided excellent Job
    Review:7 Star Transport company transferred my car from MD to TX on time. They provided an excellent service. Special thanks goes to the sales man Nick G. 1(866) 576-7009 ext. 206 for getting things done so smooth. I am happy with their service. Best, ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call NICK (866) 576-7009 x206 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Rama P
    Date:9/19/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Transport
    Review:Werner was extremely helpful in coordinating the transport of my BMW from CO to IL. The driver picked the vehicle up the next day and it was delivered on time and in the same good condition it left CO. His honesty and explanation of how brokers op... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 x219 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Lily
    Date:9/18/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Review:Werner kept in constant touch with me during the entire process. I was nervous about shipping a vehicle, but I would do it again without hesitation after my experience with 7 Star. [ View ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:9/17/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Surprisingly Fast Delivery!
    Review:Great service. They picked up my car same day I put the order in and transported it in 4 days! The sales rep was honest and straightforward. They did not promise me a low price to get me hooked for ten days like most companies do. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JORDAN (866) 576-7009 x203 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Zee
    Date:9/9/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Surprisingly Fast Delivery!
    Poster:Zee
    Date:9/9/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:Jair O, I am very much happy with your service. Your response, RATE and timely delivery and your driver Mitch has really helped me a lot and took off my major tension due to my last movement travel plan. I really appreciate and thanks a ton fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Sridhar GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: 7 Star Auto Transport - Great service
    Review:It was great experience working 7 Star Auto Transport, Inc. Specially Peter M. the advisor he was very helpful and knowledgeable. He helped me through all process. I absolutely recommend their services if you need to move your car from one place to a... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call FRANK (866) 576-7009 ext.207, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Farnaz
    Date:9/5/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Car Delivery
    Review:Maynor had provided me excellent services.....he keep in touch with me and guided time to time (as this was my first experience) and kept me posted. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call MYNOR (866) 576-7009 ext.220, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Varinder
    Date:9/5/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:From the first phone call to the point of delivery. Joe was there to answer any question. His service and knowledge of the transport was great. He always was there to provide me with information and answer any of my question. Above all of the great c... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JOSE (866) 576-7009 x201 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Adrian Lopez
    Date:9/2/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Unprofessional service
    Review:After signing a contract for door to door service to transport my car, I was notified the next day by the rep that additional fees were required because they were unable to truly provide door to door service. I instructed him to cancel the contract.... [ More ]
    Poster:Gustavo Pimentel
    Date:8/28/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Plan B
    Review:Werner contacted me with a Plan B when another transport company failed to perform. He scrambled to get my car moved on a weekend, from a remote location and at the last minute. He checked in multiple times to make sure the drivers were on time and... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheryl
    Date:8/27/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Plan B
    Poster:Sheryl
    Date:8/27/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: reviewing
    Review:Called the company spoke to Frank, he was very informative,helpful with completing the contract,the price of the transport was very reasnoble. their was no damage to my vehicle.the time of pickup was on time just as frank has told me. the trans... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call FRANK (866) 576-7009 x212 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Trevor Sinclair
    Date:8/26/2014 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:7 Star Auto Transport has excellent at communication. They provided information where the location of the car was. They stayed with you throughout the transportation of the car. Always calling for a follow-up. Quick with respond. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JERRY (866) 576-7009 x209 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Mor Lao
    Date:8/19/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: 7 Star Auto Transport ********* I rate #1
    Review:I am a very pleased customer and will use this company again! I highly recommend you have found the right auto transport service. No need to look further! I chose this company with so many to choose from & after reviewing a lot of reviews for ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call NICK (866) 576-7009 x212 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Anderson
    Date:8/14/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Ripped of service member
    Review:This company will be off limites to all active duty members once the request goes up for verification. 7 STAR AUTO TRANSPORT promised to ship an active duty service member vehicle and was unable find a carrier. The service member paid their deposit 1... [ More ]
    Response:FALSE REVIEW: Customer signed order on march 13th to transport car on Mar 28th. 7 Star worked order and all was ready when on Mar 27th, one day before pickup he cancelled service. Customer hired 3 companies, us, US Transport and Motor Movers to do same job, very irresponsible and once he decided who will pickup first he cancelled on the rest. Unfortunately, once our work is complete deposit is not refundable. Customer knew this before he hired us. Nothing to do with the Military. We are proud of our troops and we provide the extra mile for them, but customers should not hire several companies to do same job, this is irresponsible and there is no honor in this. [ view ]
    Poster:Ripped off service memberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Prompt delivery, good customer service. My van was delivered in good condition. So satisfied,will do business again with 7 star auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Sylvester osagieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 7:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Found me a transport the same day at a great price, car arrived in Florida just as promised at price quoted. Would use again. Went very smooth. [ View ]
    Poster:Cindy Torres
    Date:8/12/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: perfect transaction.
    Review:On time. On both pickup & delivery. Fair price. Vehicle condition was exactly the same as when the carrier picked up my car ... [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 ext.245, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:gary
    Date:8/8/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: worthless conduct by employee
    Review:Called set all up with Nick G. on 7-24-2014 car set for pickup 7-25-2014 NEVER HAPPENED set for delivery on 7-26-2014 NEVER HAPPENED I called repeatedly to the pathetic Nick G. who just B/S me on and on lied -lied- lied. I called at l... [ More ]
    Response:TOTALLY FALSE. 7 Star assigned a carrier -TMATT Logistics LLC Franklin, GA 866-284-6069 - customer confirmed with carrier. Carrier arrived at pickup as schedule and car was not there. Carrier and 7 Star contacted customer to all numbers provided and 1st - no answer, 2nd - Lady said she had no vehicle to move. Customer had someone else moving car and left the driver hanging. Customer was negligent for not having car ready for pickup. [ view ]
    Poster:nick snider
    Date:8/4/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Minor / 7 Star feedback
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my car across the company, but took a shot with 7 Star and quite pleased with the service and execution. After giving my credit card and feeling a bit vulnerable, Minor and his team did a great job consistently communic... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call Mynor (866) 576-7009 ext.220, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Ferry
    Date:8/4/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting my car from VA to CA
    Review:Alex treated me as if I were the only person sending a car to San Diego CA. From the first time I contacted the company until my car was delivered, Alex was in constant contact with me giving me info about my car's pick up and delivery. He answered... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ALEX (866) 576-7009 ext.205, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Jackie Dyck