View 148,821 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,822th Review now!

View 7 Star Auto Transport's New Profile

7 Star Auto Transport
444 brickell ave, suit 53-51069
Miami, FL 33131
Phone Number:866-576-7009
Website:http://www.7startransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 2 Months. Since 7/13/2011

With a vast network of over 5,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the Islands, it’s no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. 7 Star Auto Transport is a 5-STAR rated company providing full Door-to-Door service, Insured and Bonded. Our goal is simple, take care of every customer , their vehicle and transport as family, with honesty and devotion. FIRST and most importantly is doing whatever possible to help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER, the best transport experience possible. We do it by providing the customer complete info about the transport options available, giving you the REAL PRICES of the day to get the job done. SECOND, helping our customers with every detail and maintaining communication and status through our trained Transport Advisors, and complete access to our dispatch team. THIRD, allowing only the finest qualified, licensed, insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. 7 Star Transport provides our customers the driver’s info once it is dispatched so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing 7 days a week. For FAQ’s, Tips, more testimonials or for a Free Online Quote visit our website www.7startransport.com.
Have your own experience with 7 Star Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on 7 Star Auto Transport
    Subject: VERY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
    Review:NICK from the beginning was straight forward and professional.My Subaru Impreza was picked up on time and delivered with perfection.Many places gave me cheap price but NO action.My deposit went to NICK and 7STARTRANSPORT and the job was done great.Dr... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call NICK (866) 576-7009 ext.206, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Tcheng Meng Yang
    Date:9/23/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE - CRAZY IF YOU USE THEM!
    Review:This was my third experience with this company in the last 18 months. The first experience was perfect. The second resulted in a two day delivery delay but it wasn't that big a deal. These two trips were between Connecticut and Colorado. This tim... [ More ]
    Poster:MJ
    Date:9/23/2014 8:46:00 AM
    Subject: Honest
    Review:Jordan was awesome to work with. Unlike other transport companies he was honest from the beginning about what was realistic and what was not as far as cost and timing. He also contacted me many times throughout the process. The drivers were also clea... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JORDAN (866) 576-7009 ext.203, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Taylor
    Date:9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:First, I am not sure if they could do a good job or not; since I checked in Yelp as some people gave a good and bad feed back. But after talked with Jordan and we made sure schedule should be on time and my bother will pay the rest of money when rece... [ More ]
    Poster:TimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Gold star service
    Review:Nick was very nice and knowledgeable about transporting my vehicle. It happened snappy quick even though I had tried several other companies over the past two months with no results. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian HedgerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2014 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Provided excellent Job
    Review:7 Star Transport company transferred my car from MD to TX on time. They provided an excellent service. Special thanks goes to the sales man Nick G. 1(866) 576-7009 ext. 206 for getting things done so smooth. I am happy with their service. Best, ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call NICK (866) 576-7009 x206 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Rama P
    Date:9/19/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Transport
    Review:Werner was extremely helpful in coordinating the transport of my BMW from CO to IL. The driver picked the vehicle up the next day and it was delivered on time and in the same good condition it left CO. His honesty and explanation of how brokers op... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 x219 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Lily
    Date:9/18/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Review:Werner kept in constant touch with me during the entire process. I was nervous about shipping a vehicle, but I would do it again without hesitation after my experience with 7 Star. [ View ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:9/17/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Glad I went with JOE!!
    Review:I was getting calls from allot of people promising they could get it done at a low price. Joe told me from the beginning to be careful with those lower quotes and that he knew his route. HE WAS RIGHT. I wasted time with other companies. All of a ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JOSE (866) 576-7009 x201 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Fryar
    Date:9/10/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Surprisingly Fast Delivery!
    Review:Great service. They picked up my car same day I put the order in and transported it in 4 days! The sales rep was honest and straightforward. They did not promise me a low price to get me hooked for ten days like most companies do. [ View ]
    Poster:Zee
    Date:9/9/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Surprisingly Fast Delivery!
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JORDAN (866) 576-7009 x203 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Zee
    Date:9/9/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:Jair O, I am very much happy with your service. Your response, RATE and timely delivery and your driver Mitch has really helped me a lot and took off my major tension due to my last movement travel plan. I really appreciate and thanks a ton fo... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JAIR (866) 576-7009 ext.221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Sridhar GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: 7 Star Auto Transport - Great service
    Review:It was great experience working 7 Star Auto Transport, Inc. Specially Peter M. the advisor he was very helpful and knowledgeable. He helped me through all process. I absolutely recommend their services if you need to move your car from one place to a... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call FRANK (866) 576-7009 ext.207, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Farnaz
    Date:9/5/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Car Delivery
    Review:Maynor had provided me excellent services.....he keep in touch with me and guided time to time (as this was my first experience) and kept me posted. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call MYNOR (866) 576-7009 ext.220, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Varinder
    Date:9/5/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:From the first phone call to the point of delivery. Joe was there to answer any question. His service and knowledge of the transport was great. He always was there to provide me with information and answer any of my question. Above all of the great c... [ More ]
    Poster:Adrian Lopez
    Date:9/2/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Unprofessional service
    Review:After signing a contract for door to door service to transport my car, I was notified the next day by the rep that additional fees were required because they were unable to truly provide door to door service. I instructed him to cancel the contract.... [ More ]
    Poster:Gustavo Pimentel
    Date:8/28/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Plan B
    Review:Werner contacted me with a Plan B when another transport company failed to perform. He scrambled to get my car moved on a weekend, from a remote location and at the last minute. He checked in multiple times to make sure the drivers were on time and... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheryl
    Date:8/27/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Plan B
    Poster:Sheryl
    Date:8/27/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: reviewing
    Review:Called the company spoke to Frank, he was very informative,helpful with completing the contract,the price of the transport was very reasnoble. their was no damage to my vehicle.the time of pickup was on time just as frank has told me. the trans... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call FRANK (866) 576-7009 x212 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Trevor Sinclair
    Date:8/26/2014 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:7 Star Auto Transport has excellent at communication. They provided information where the location of the car was. They stayed with you throughout the transportation of the car. Always calling for a follow-up. Quick with respond. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JERRY (866) 576-7009 x209 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Mor Lao
    Date:8/19/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: 7 Star Auto Transport ********* I rate #1
    Review:I am a very pleased customer and will use this company again! I highly recommend you have found the right auto transport service. No need to look further! I chose this company with so many to choose from & after reviewing a lot of reviews for ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call NICK (866) 576-7009 x212 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Anderson
    Date:8/14/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Ripped of service member
    Review:This company will be off limites to all active duty members once the request goes up for verification. 7 STAR AUTO TRANSPORT promised to ship an active duty service member vehicle and was unable find a carrier. The service member paid their deposit 1... [ More ]
    Response:FALSE REVIEW: Customer signed order on march 13th to transport car on Mar 28th. 7 Star worked order and all was ready when on Mar 27th, one day before pickup he cancelled service. Customer hired 3 companies, us, US Transport and Motor Movers to do same job, very irresponsible and once he decided who will pickup first he cancelled on the rest. Unfortunately, once our work is complete deposit is not refundable. Customer knew this before he hired us. Nothing to do with the Military. We are proud of our troops and we provide the extra mile for them, but customers should not hire several companies to do same job, this is irresponsible and there is no honor in this. [ view ]
    Poster:Ripped off service memberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Prompt delivery, good customer service. My van was delivered in good condition. So satisfied,will do business again with 7 star auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Sylvester osagieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 7:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Found me a transport the same day at a great price, car arrived in Florida just as promised at price quoted. Would use again. Went very smooth. [ View ]
    Poster:Cindy Torres
    Date:8/12/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: perfect transaction.
    Review:On time. On both pickup & delivery. Fair price. Vehicle condition was exactly the same as when the carrier picked up my car ... [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 ext.245, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:gary
    Date:8/8/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: worthless conduct by employee
    Review:Called set all up with Nick G. on 7-24-2014 car set for pickup 7-25-2014 NEVER HAPPENED set for delivery on 7-26-2014 NEVER HAPPENED I called repeatedly to the pathetic Nick G. who just B/S me on and on lied -lied- lied. I called at l... [ More ]
    Response:TOTALLY FALSE. 7 Star assigned a carrier -TMATT Logistics LLC Franklin, GA 866-284-6069 - customer confirmed with carrier. Carrier arrived at pickup as schedule and car was not there. Carrier and 7 Star contacted customer to all numbers provided and 1st - no answer, 2nd - Lady said she had no vehicle to move. Customer had someone else moving car and left the driver hanging. Customer was negligent for not having car ready for pickup. [ view ]
    Poster:nick snider
    Date:8/4/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Minor / 7 Star feedback
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my car across the company, but took a shot with 7 Star and quite pleased with the service and execution. After giving my credit card and feeling a bit vulnerable, Minor and his team did a great job consistently communic... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call Mynor (866) 576-7009 ext.220, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Ferry
    Date:8/4/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting my car from VA to CA
    Review:Alex treated me as if I were the only person sending a car to San Diego CA. From the first time I contacted the company until my car was delivered, Alex was in constant contact with me giving me info about my car's pick up and delivery. He answered... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ALEX (866) 576-7009 ext.205, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Jackie Dyck
    Date:8/2/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Very good customer service
    Review:The agent who handled my shipment was very nice and always eager to help me out. There was an issue with the first driver's trailer and I spoke with the agent and he got me another driver within a few hours to pick up the next day. From there everyth... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:8/2/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Robin was great,she was honest from the mouth!
    Review:Robin was great,she sounded sick and still gave me great service.My car was picked up earlier than expected and delivered early as well.I recommend Robin from the back on all fours!!!. [ View ]
    Poster:Man DingoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: H1 Humvee
    Review:I had several bids for moving my big H1 Humvee from Hesperia,CA to Tampa FL. The lowest offers couldn't find a truck when it came down to it. Others didn't call me back. I was getting frustrated with them all but Jordan from Seven Star persist... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:7/30/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service!!
    Review:Second time i'm transporting my car and i always have a great expierence with 7 star transport. I always use the same guy, Anthony S. He always gets me a great competitive price and he always delivers on time. I will continue using 7 star auto transp... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ANTHONY (866) 576-7009 x210 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Zachary Gross
    Date:7/29/2014 11:23:00 AM
    Review:Excellent service, the car was picked up and delivered one day earlier than estimated upon acceptance of the change in day by us. Customer service people were in contact with us during the whole process. Price was reasonable and average among other q... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call Walter (866) 576-7009 x220 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Jose Angel Aranda
    Date:7/24/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Customer Service
    Review:After having difficulty with other transport companies, we had a wonderful experience with 7 Star Auto Transport. In particular - customer service rep, Jose S, provided outstanding customer service! He always called when promised, he made certain t... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JOSE (866) 576-7009 x216 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy Sattinger Nella
    Date:7/24/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Simply Rude and unprofessional
    Review:It is now July 19th, the car was picked up the 2nd, and they have yet to deliver the alarm clicker rendering the car virtually unusable. Despite daily phone calls, emails and even use of their internet portal for communication, they refuse to respond... [ More ]
    Response:The driver for the carrier who moved the vehicle did not leave the clicker for the alarm on delivery. 7 Star was not aware, customer was in direct contact with the carrier only. The moment customer contact 7 Star, we took care of problem and had the carrier return immediately the clicker. This review is directed to the carrier/driver who made the mistake, not 7 Star. [ view ]
    Poster:Ricardo
    Date:7/19/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Surprised
    Review:I'm really surprised to see so many positive reviews for this establishment. Though my experience was a bit better than others, but it's nothing to write home about. I was referred by an associate to give them a call. I made a few attempts to con... [ More ]
    Response:NOT ACCURATE: Customers forget that drivers once take control of their vehicle are in the hands of the Carrier, not 7 Star. Drivers contact customers before pickup and take care of every detail until delivery and 7 Star gets updated as each process occurs. If driver did not answer a call, is bcse they are driving on the road and are not allowed to use phones. 7 Star has 40 people on the floor ready to take your calls. As carrier informed us: they could not enter pickup residential area due to legal restrictions, and customer was asked to meet at a closest area the big hauler could enter, and drive delivered vehicle on time and called the customer before delivery to confirm the date. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:7/16/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:There are many promises and then nothing written or documented. They are only agents to place your car to their carrier. I asked them to pickup car after certain date. They came back and wanted to ship one week earlier. I asked them what they will do... [ More ]
    Response:Customer had way over 100lbs of personal stuff inside car exceeding weight limits of contract. DRIVER agreed to take the xtra weight at a price. Customer was aware and agreed. After pickup customer told driver he was NOT going to be at DELIVERY to pay for transport as agreed and asked carrier to accept MONEYGRAM. Carrier agreed to accept and asked that payment be made before car was delivered. Completely false review. [ view ]
    Poster:Navin
    Date:7/16/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Review:7 Star Auto Transportation has done an excellent job getting my car shipped in a timely manner. When you call them you always talk to a "live person" Joe gives you immediate attention and outstanding service. His communication is prompt ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sacha Wisznia
    Date:7/16/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:SEVEN STAR IS A GREAT COMPANY TO MOVE UR VEHICLE. MY CAR WAS TRANSPORTED FROM ONE STATE TO ANOTHER AND THE DELIVERY WAS ON TIME. I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN IN THE FUTURE, CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND GREAT! THANKS SEVEN STAR FOR DELIVERING MY ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WALTER (866) 576-7009 x220 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:7/16/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Review:This company is reliable and very helpful throughout the entire process. They are great at communicating over the phone and make sure all your questions are answered. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call MIKE (866) 576-7009 x222 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Niki
    Date:7/14/2014 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting a car from CA to PA
    Review:For me, the delivery date was crucial, and Ivan G. was able to find a carrier that delivered the car on the date requested. Traveling across states is a big hassle, but 7 Star Auto Transport made it much easier by providing great customer service, fo... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 x245 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ani K.
    Date:7/13/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:Great Service. I called several different companies in order to find the right company, but as soon as I talked with 7 Star I could tell they were the one for me. They were Honest about everything, and the price was very resonable it would have cos... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call Jack (866) 576-7009 x222 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:claudia perez
    Date:7/11/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: NIGHTMARE! grimy manager! DISHONEST!
    Review:I just want everyone to know! Once I received my car mike from the company(manager) called me and told me my review was hurting his business. He also had his employee beg me to take the review down- stating he would lose his job if not. Which I thoug... [ More ]
    Poster:An LY & lily N
    Date:7/10/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: The driver stole stuff
    Review:They charged me 60 bucks higher than originally agreed, and picked up my car one day earlier which led to my inconvenience. Worst of all, the driver stole my sunglasses and my GPS!!! Awful service and dispatch team. Wouldnot recommend anyone to use t... [ More ]
    Poster:Lydia Bao
    Date:7/5/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Review:What the broker at 7 Star Auto promoted was fulfilled. This was a new experience for me and I heard horror stories. They were responsive, helpful and obviously have great relations with the Owner/Operator of the truck. Yep - I'd use them again and... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon G
    Date:7/5/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Review:Did all as promised. They delivered the car in my garage. They did not let me know the exact position of the car at all times but it was dropped off with in 1 hour of stated time. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed woodruff
    Date:6/28/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Overall great experience
    Review:After reading reviews on many of these transport companies online I consistently found great reviews for 7 Star Auto Transport (and nightmare stories on some other companies). Although we had some miscommunication about the pick up date, it was all h... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call OSCAR (866) 576-7009 x224 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:YTOP
    Date:6/28/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport from Miami to LA
    Review:Car was delivered early (about 2 days) from original expected date. The problem I had was making proper contact with the carrier to set a realistic delivery time. Original conversations with the carrier dispatch had the car delivered around 2:00-2:... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaime
    Date:6/28/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: details
    Review:My vehicle was picked up and delivered within 7 days of my first contact call. The contact person at 7 star was very informative and always kept in touch with driver info and pick up times. I would recommend them and I would use them again. They were... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry B
    Date:6/28/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience from 7 Star Transport. They and their carrier are professionals. My car was received on the day of the original pick up! I chose them due to their feedback on this site and so should you! [ View ]
    Poster:William Jones