View 165,238 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,239th Review now!

View 7 Star Auto Transport's New Profile

7 Star Auto Transport
444 brickell ave, suit 53-51069
Miami, FL 33131
Phone Number:866-576-7009
Website:http://www.7startransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 0 Months. Since 7/13/2011

With a vast network of over 5,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the Islands, it’s no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. 7 Star Auto Transport is a 5-STAR rated company providing full Door-to-Door service, Insured and Bonded. Our goal is simple, take care of every customer , their vehicle and transport as family, with honesty and devotion. FIRST and most importantly is doing whatever possible to help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER, the best transport experience possible. We do it by providing the customer complete info about the transport options available, giving you the REAL PRICES of the day to get the job done. SECOND, helping our customers with every detail and maintaining communication and status through our trained Transport Advisors, and complete access to our dispatch team. THIRD, allowing only the finest qualified, licensed, insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. 7 Star Transport provides our customers the driver’s info once it is dispatched so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing 7 days a week. For FAQ’s, Tips, more testimonials or for a Free Online Quote visit our website www.7startransport.com.
Have your own experience with 7 Star Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on 7 Star Auto Transport
    Subject: Pick up and delivery
    Review:The initial conversation was very pleasant and informative. I was very pleased with the time I was quoted for the pick up and pleasantly surprised my vehicle was delivered a day early. It worked out tha my vehicle was received on Sunday instead of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Vickie J
    Date:7/2/2015 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Jason was very knowledgeable, conscientious, prompt in returning calls and honest. The entire experience was very easy and went smoothly start to finish. The vehicle was dirty when it arrived which was entirely expected. Traveling east coast t... [ More ]
    Poster:Dena Small
    Date:7/1/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Honest shipper
    Review:After getting the run a round by 2 other companys, my last attempt to ship my car was with 7 star auto transport. Finally someone that gave an HONEST answer, and did what they said they would do. Wish I would have talked to Jair O. from 7 star 1st an... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JAIR (866) 576-7009 ext.221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:carl bell
    Date:7/1/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport to St. Louis
    Review:I would use 7 Star Auto again if given the chance. Oscar was very professional and follwed up with all my questions and inquiries. The lesser ratings were out of his control yet he did the best he could with the information or circumstances around ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call OSCAR (866) 576-7009 ext.212, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ernesto
    Date:6/30/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Thnk you Tony!
    Review:Tony was really helpful when first call autotransport seeking for a way to transport my car from Miami, Fl to St. Charles, MO. He was available throughout the entire process in case I had any additional questions. Also, he stayed on the line while I ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call TONY (866) 576-7009 ext.220, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea ReyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: quick turn around
    Review:I had to plan my travel suddenly and being the first time I am transporting the vehicle,Luis explained me the entire process and suggested me the best possible way to get the vehicle picked up earliest. He was able to find a truck with in a few hou... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call LUIS (866) 576-7009 ext.203, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Pruthvidhar
    Date:6/30/2015 4:32:00 AM
    Subject: Mary karmen
    Review:Recomendado 100% calidad de servicio excelente Buena comunicacion, y muy Buen precio...me fascino los volveria a contratar mil gracias!!!bendiciones y Feliz dia!!! [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.210, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:mary karmen
    Date:6/29/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Idaho to Virginia move
    Review:The vehicles were delayed being picked up due to a breakdown on the first truck, they did get an alternate truck and notified me of the breakdown. They also contacted me and said that it would be a delayed pick up due to the break down and having an ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JERRY (866) 576-7009 ext.214, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Tango
    Date:6/27/2015 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience overall
    Review:I am very happy with the whole process. Werner completed the required paperwork very quickly after committing to a very competitive price. The car was picked up a couple of business days later just as promised. The car was delivered in perfect con... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 ext.208, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Glenn S
    Date:6/26/2015 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Jason, Joel, Sarah and Rick
    Review:The car was picked up in time, delivered in good condition in rime. The communication was good. Thank you. Everybody was awesome. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JASON (866) 576-7009 ext.218, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Angela
    Date:6/25/2015 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from CO to FL
    Review:I had never used a transport broker before and was quite confused about all the quotes and options. I did read reviews and after careful consideration decided on using 7 Star. I had also read great reviews about Werner himself, and they proved to be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cristina Alvarez
    Date:6/25/2015 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 335
    Review:Great service, good driver and competitive price. Car arrived in the condition that it was put on the truck and got there fast. I would more than likely use them again and would recommend them to a friend as the service was good. My only complaint... [ More ]
    Poster:Pete Davis
    Date:6/22/2015 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: 1930 Ford Move
    Review:Tom the driver was exceptionally professional with a great attitude. Thanks, Ken B You Are Reviewing 7 Star Auto Transport Customer Information Your Name Visible To Public Your Email Address A confirmation email will be sent to t... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken B
    Date:6/18/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Car
    Review:Hugo was very professional. He kept me informed of what was going on through the entire process. The drivers were professional as well. They kept me informed on how far they were away from picking and and dropping off our vehicles. I would defi... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.209, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Kecia Warner
    Date:6/17/2015 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Jason and 7 star transport is excellent in client handling and also their communication with me was very clear. They perform what they promise and are doing an excellent job. I would recommend everyone who has to move car to do business with the... [ More ]
    Poster:Arpit
    Date:6/16/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:Werner was great to deal with. He answered or returned phone calls immediately. He was honest and helpful and made the experience very simple. I would absolutely recommend him and use him again. Thanks, Mary Ann [ View ]
    Poster:Mary Ann Grant
    Date:6/15/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Review:The driver is professional and on time. Great service! I will use them if I need to ship my car next time! [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ANDREW (866) 576-7009 ext.204, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Wynne
    Date:6/12/2015 2:54:00 AM
    Poster:Wynne
    Date:6/12/2015 2:54:00 AM
    Subject: Good Review - Job Well Done
    Review:This could have been a nightmare BUT, Jerry C took care of everything. My driver was stuck unable to get thru Texas and assumed a week later would be OK so didn't contact Jerry! When transport day came Jerry called to check up - found out situation... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Na
    Review:Jerry was a huge help and it was very much appreciated. I would not hesitate to contact you again with my transport needs. Very helpful and Jerry was always willing to answer my calls and emails very quickly. I would like to say Thank You for all yo... [ More ]
    Poster:ROBERT Kriplean
    Date:6/11/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Worry-Free auto transport
    Review:7star transport moved my vehicle from NY toArizona in what seemed like record time,they kept in contact by phone And called me every other day with updates as to where my vehicle was and that all was going as planned? Jerry C. Was the broker and at... [ More ]
    Poster:C.nesser
    Date:6/11/2015 1:49:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service from Werner!
    Review:My only issue was with the actual shipping company. They were rude and unprofessional. I called Werner and he returned my call right away. He was so nice and helpful. I knew if anything was to go wrong, he would have taken care of it. I will definite... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaspreet
    Date:6/8/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:7 star transport really tried their best to secure my car transport from baltimore to iowa city. There are not too many drivers go to iowa city, they went out their way to find a driver and contacted me frequently to keep updated on the progress. I w... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call MIKE (866) 576-7009 ext.222, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:colin roby
    Date:6/6/2015 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Review for Hugo
    Review:Personalizied experience. Very thoughtful and upfront, was with me all the time. Would not hesitate to recommend Hugo to anyone else. Other companies were shady and hard to deal with, all they wanted was the money. [ View ]
    Poster:Charlotte Parla
    Date:5/31/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Review:From initial quote to final delivery Hugo G at 7 Star Auto Transport was highly professional, courteous and went out of his way to communicate each and every aspect of quote, contract, pick up and delivery. Exceptional service!! [ View ]
    Poster:R Hawk
    Date:5/30/2015 11:30:00 PM
    Review:My car was transported from Urbana, IL to Ardmore, OK. The company was very professional and delivered the car before the scheduled time. It's great company to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:Shahjahan Ali
    Date:5/28/2015 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:I am a very happy satisfied customer. My contact was Hugo who gave excellent customer service. Not only did he provide detail information regarding the whole process of transporting my son's car to Alaska, but he was willing to go over anything I di... [ More ]
    Poster:Nichola
    Date:5/27/2015 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent job
    Review:I highly recommend 7 star transportation it's a very efficient company. I am very pleased with the job they did for me. Will use them again and again. [ View ]
    Poster:PD
    Date:5/25/2015 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I interviewed a lot of companies and picked 7 Star. I couldn't be happier with Jerry C., my customer service contact person. He kept me informed and up-to-date on what was going on with my car. He answered all of my calls right away unless I had t... [ More ]
    Poster:Eileen M.
    Date:5/21/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: 67 chevelle
    Review:Never pick up car. Said they could not contact driver. Never supplied any driver information or exact pick up location in Daytona beach area. [ View ]
    Poster:Art
    Date:5/20/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipper - I'm very pleased
    Review:Everything happened exactly as promised. I'm very happy with the service, professionalism, and timeliness. [ View ]
    Poster:Melvin
    Date:5/15/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: auto carrier
    Review:Great company everything worked the way they said driver was excellent and would use and will use them again [ View ]
    Poster:George
    Date:5/15/2015 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: OK
    Review:es recomendable al 100%, servicio con amabilidad y exceden con su servicio. A tiempo y rapidez. AGRADECIDO POR SU TRABAJO Y PROFECIONALISMO GRACIAS………… [ View ]
    Poster:miguel olivares
    Date:5/14/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 Cadillac
    Review:Excellent experience trusting my classic car with someone. Very professional and always followed up and kept me informed. Would recommend to anyone. Would definitely use again. Thank again for handling my car with care and professionalism. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael G
    Date:5/10/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service
    Review:Team was very good at keeping me posted of vehicle updates before and after it was picked up. Courtesy and professional at all times. Would definitely use their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary H.
    Date:5/8/2015 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: I would recomment
    Review:I had no problem with my car being shipped. Always ask if another city might be cheaper even if it's further as bigger cities are cheaper. I had a good experience and would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:5/5/2015 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Truly outstanding! Excellent experience.
    Review:I first tried a different transportation company - they promised service but did not follow through (I asked for my car to be transported from California to the back woods of central Maine). When I realized that other transportation companies did ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 ext.215, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Norman
    Date:5/1/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: MET MY EXPECTATIONS
    Review:I CONTACTED 7-STAR WHEN ANOTHER CARRIER WAS NOT ABLE TO DELIVER OR MEET MY EXPECTATION. 7-STAR PROMISED DELIVERY OVER 3 DAYS AND THEY DELIVERED. I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE. [ View ]
    Poster:TIA
    Date:4/30/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I was given good customer service,the shipment price was okay,there was no damage on the car,the pick up and drop off was on time.Ivin was the company contact person and the tracking number was 436378-CZ. [ View ]
    Poster:Israel Abraku
    Date:4/30/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Car shippment
    Review:good customer care,and the drop off time was perfect,and I will like to refer this company other.The price was okay,the was know damage. [ View ]
    Poster:Israel AbrakuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2015 2:11:00 AM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:I was very satisfy about the service. My car was delivered at time. The price was correct for the service. It is easy to contact the company. The driver was serious and nice. [ View ]
    Poster:A
    Date:4/29/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: VW Bug Transport
    Review:I got my bug transported from CA to NC. It got picked up within two days of my quote and was told it would take 7-10 days. It took only 5. Was convenient and easy. I would use this servicer again. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:4/29/2015 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Review:
    Review:We used 7 Star Transport twice in 4 months and we were 100% satisfied. Pick up was on time as promised and delivery was prompt. The driver and staff were very professional and helpful. I recommend them highly. We will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:PaulM
    Date:4/28/2015 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Rating
    Review:I would like to thank Andrew and the rest of the team from 7 Star Auto Transport for the wonderful service I have received. I am very pleased with the service and will definitely refer and use this company if needs be, in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Karen Hyre
    Date:4/25/2015 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Gmc truck
    Review:Hugo was my contact and he was extremely nice to deal with. I have never done any hauling like this (my personal vehicle) and he was always available. I would use this company again for sure [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:4/24/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to Calif.
    Review:Hugo at 7 star was polite and informative regarding different options available for the transport of the vehicle, between electronic communication voice communication we were well informed as to the status of the transport. The driver was polite and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark B.
    Date:4/16/2015 2:57:00 PM
    Review:Once the job of picking up and dropping my vehicle off was accepted, it was an easy process. The only downfall is not really having a definite timeline or answer as to if a transporter is available in the timeframe that you need. [ View ]
    Poster:C. Rumph
    Date:4/15/2015 2:51:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport review
    Review:I've used 7 star transport a number of times and specifically Jerry C. He is always honest and informative as far as price, scheduling and timing. I will definitely recommend 7 Star because they're prices are very competitive and Jerry knows the indu... [ More ]
    Poster:michael mckenzie
    Date:4/10/2015 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Initially refused to refund deposit
    Review:Company billed me for transport but driver refused to take job and dispatcher was unable to replace driver. On 3/21/15 I received a Quote No. 424994-LF from 7 Star to transport a vehicle from Palm Coast to Homestead, FL. A driver was assigned and I... [ More ]
    Response:NOT TRUE. Carrier DNE Transportation 864-909-2609 was dispatched to pickup vehicle. The day of Pickup driver talked to customer and confirmed he had a delay, truck broke down and was on the road fixing it. About 2 day delay. When truck arrived car was no longer there. Customer cancelled. REFUND was made once driver confirmed delay was caused by carriers mechanical problem. [ view ]
    Poster:Greg E
    Date:4/9/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:When I decided to purchase a family vehicle that was located across the country, I Googled car transport companies and discovered 7 Star Auto. I researched their credentials and spoke with Mr. Werner O. the company representative who was monumental... [ More ]
    Poster:Dale O.