View 167,301 Reviews on 3,786 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,302th Review now!

View 7 Star Auto Transport's New Profile

7 Star Auto Transport
444 brickell ave, suit 53-51069
Miami, FL 33131
Phone Number:866-576-7009
Website:http://www.7startransport.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 1 Month. Since 7/13/2011
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
7 Start Auto Transport |

With a vast network of over 5,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the Islands, it’s no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. 7 Star Auto Transport is a 5-STAR rated company providing full Door-to-Door service, Insured and Bonded. Our goal is simple, take care of every customer , their vehicle and transport as family, with honesty and devotion. FIRST and most importantly is doing whatever possible to help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER, the best transport experience possible. We do it by providing the customer complete info about the transport options available, giving you the REAL PRICES of the day to get the job done. SECOND, helping our customers with every detail and maintaining communication and status through our trained Transport Advisors, and complete access to our dispatch team. THIRD, allowing only the finest qualified, licensed, insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. 7 Star Transport provides our customers the driver’s info once it is dispatched so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing 7 days a week. For FAQ’s, Tips, more testimonials or for a Free Online Quote visit our website www.7startransport.com.
Have your own experience with 7 Star Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on 7 Star Auto Transport
    Subject: Great job Hugo and 7 Star
    Review:Shipped two vehicles from Ohio to Arizona, one in April and one in June. Pickup drivers were early, thorough and courteous both at pickup and destination. Delivery drivers were especially helpful to the handicapped person picking up the vehicles at d... [ More ]
    Poster:Satisfied Customer
    Date:8/1/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: No worries!
    Review:Once I had contacted Hugo of 7 Star Auto Transport by phone, he worked very quickly to find me a driver and one was found for pickup the very next day. Communication between all parties involved was efficient, courteous, and helpful. I was pleased an... [ More ]
    Poster:Pswen-Chern Cheng
    Date:8/1/2015 2:17:00 AM
    Subject: Easy process
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and Hugo made the process completely painless. He was very professional and he was always easy to contact. Thanks to Hugo and 7Star Auto Transport, everything went really smooth. I will call them again if I need ... [ More ]
    Poster:Saud Alsaif
    Date:7/31/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:Great service! Pick up was quick and drop off was right on time. The whole process was a smooth transaction all around! I would definitely recommend to someone looking to transport their vehicles. [ View ]
    Poster:Shiv Sankaranarayanan
    Date:7/31/2015 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Moving Car
    Review:This is the first time I moved my car. Actually, I was so worried about my car during transporation pickup and drop. But the service is really AWSOME. I personally thank to Ivan and team. [ View ]
    Poster:Vasidhar Ulaganathan
    Date:7/31/2015 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Tony is good
    Review:Tony ship the car in one day notification on time and he arranged to deliver in one day. My situation was not certain, I called him at 5pm, he arranged the pickup next day at 2pm. Then deliver in 24 hours. [ View ]
    Poster:mel
    Date:7/28/2015 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great service and quick delivery
    Review:We talked to other services and they wanted more money or could not pick up on time. They actually were able to pick up the truck the same day and delivered to Georgia next day. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob Rivera
    Date:7/28/2015 3:19:00 AM
    Review:Pick up was a few days late however the driver had maintaince issues - I understand! Stew at 7star was great - will use again- I want to thank 7 star for the great customer service- Thanks Tommy [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call STEW (866) 576-7009 ext.219, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Tommy
    Date:7/23/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: 7 Star Transport - Luis M
    Review:I got a Quote from 7 Star and Luis M is the transport Advisor. He gave the best quote and the upside is he is in constant touch with me. He continuously updated me on the status, right from quotation to vehicle drop off in Texas. The vehicle was... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call LUIS (866) 576-7009 ext.203, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Jagadeesh
    Date:7/22/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Model A Ford
    Review:Luis at 7 Star Auto Transport took the time and effort to locate an efficient & reliable enclosed transporter to take my car back to upstate New York from Iowa. His efforts are highly appreciated. Transporter arrived at the scheduled time. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Keehan
    Date:7/21/2015 1:52:00 AM
    Subject: New Car Transportation
    Review:I was quite surprised at how easy arranging transportation was. I called them and they arranged everything. It saved me money versus renting a car one way and they made it simple. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott McDonough
    Date:7/19/2015 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Everything went well
    Review:everything went well my car has no damages and the things that i left in my car wer all there nothing moved. Im glad i chose this company. Thanks Andrew! [ View ]
    Poster:nroseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2015 8:10:00 AM
    Subject: Classic Car Transportation
    Review:We needed a last minute Arizona to California auto carrier. I put my request out on the internet and 7 Star responded immediately. Their bid was was comparable to other carrriers, but the time frame that I needed worked well with what 7 Star offered.... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JUSTIN (866) 576-7009 ext.213, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Robin M
    Date:7/17/2015 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with the process.
    Review:Very pleased customer. Even though other companies advise against deposits, I understand shipping is a business and money makes things happen. The company that was assigned, Saira Auto Transport Inc., Was spot on with pickup and delivery. Thanks Ardy... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:7/16/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Totaled late vehicle denied refund
    Review:After my vehicle was late and arrived totaled this is what I get when I ask for a refund this is the actual e-mail MIKE at 7 star sent me: We can’t do much after you have left the review, u... [ More ]
    Response:FALSE REVIEW: The carrier moving the vehicle had a road accident not the fault of the driver and the customers car and other vehicles were damaged. This was No Fault of 7 Star at all. 7 Star did everything to help customer, explained the customer that claim was to be taken with the carrier and the carrier and their insurance Took Full Responsibility and cover all damages. [ view ]
    Poster:Tj
    Date:7/14/2015 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Glad I did not go with a lowball offer
    Review:After a search for a shipping company, checking rating websites, I was more confused than ever. One quote stood out as it was higher than the average $800 to $900 quote. I wrote to this company and exchanged email and then phone calls with a Werner... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 ext.208, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Howard Thompson
    Date:7/13/2015 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: MARVELOUS service
    Review:I recommend everyone to prefer this transport as it's such a marvelous service provided by them. They handover as promised and no delay was expected and no waste if time in following up them. It's worth to give money and it's more reasonable. I loade... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 ext.215, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Habib
    Date:7/8/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Shady company-do not use!!!
    Review:The driver delivered my car at 8 in the dark knowing the place closed at 4.He wouldn't leave any paperwork.Fortunatelly, the mechanic stayed and waited for it .The driver didn't load it properly and crushed my exhaust pipe causing 2000.00 in damage t... [ More ]
    Response:NOT TRUE. Carrier reported that they called and person at delivery confirmed delivery time, also that vehicle was inspected at time of delivery. However Customer made a claim for scratches and insurance is still processing claim. If damages were present at time of delivery insurance pays for it, but if damages were not found at time of delivery, any claim after delivery are not covered. We did suggested and offered the customer an Enclosed transport for this type of vehicle but he refused to protected from flying objects on the roads. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert O"Brien
    Date:7/7/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Services - Satisfied Customer
    Review:After a horrific experience with Jay's Auto Transport, 7 Star Auto Transport SAVED the day with same day services. - - I'd originally planned to have my car transported with Jay's Auto Transport on June 11th, pick-up between June 28th and July... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JAIR (866) 576-7009 ext.221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Chiquitta
    Date:7/6/2015 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Car Trasnport
    Review:Warner was great to deal with. He was quick and got the job done and followed up when he said he would. I would recommend him to others. He was professional , friendly and efficient. The actual driver that delivered the vehicle was outstanding as wel... [ More ]
    Poster:Katrinal
    Date:7/2/2015 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up/drop off
    Review:The initial conversation with Ivan G was precise and very informative. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered a day early, which was a pleasant surprise. This was a smooth and transparent process. I will be using them again to ship my othe... [ More ]
    Poster:Vickie J
    Date:7/2/2015 3:22:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Jason was very knowledgeable, conscientious, prompt in returning calls and honest. The entire experience was very easy and went smoothly start to finish. The vehicle was dirty when it arrived which was entirely expected. Traveling east coast t... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JASON (866) 576-7009 ext.218, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Dena Small
    Date:7/1/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Werner O.
    Review:Werner from 7 Star Auto Transport did a great job with the transport of my car. The car was picked up and dropped off as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Raul Palma
    Date:7/1/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Honest shipper
    Review:After getting the run a round by 2 other companys, my last attempt to ship my car was with 7 star auto transport. Finally someone that gave an HONEST answer, and did what they said they would do. Wish I would have talked to Jair O. from 7 star 1st an... [ More ]
    Poster:carl bell
    Date:7/1/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport to St. Louis
    Review:I would use 7 Star Auto again if given the chance. Oscar was very professional and follwed up with all my questions and inquiries. The lesser ratings were out of his control yet he did the best he could with the information or circumstances around ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call OSCAR (866) 576-7009 ext.212, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ernesto
    Date:6/30/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Thnk you Tony!
    Review:Tony was really helpful when first call autotransport seeking for a way to transport my car from Miami, Fl to St. Charles, MO. He was available throughout the entire process in case I had any additional questions. Also, he stayed on the line while I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrea ReyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: quick turn around
    Review:I had to plan my travel suddenly and being the first time I am transporting the vehicle,Luis explained me the entire process and suggested me the best possible way to get the vehicle picked up earliest. He was able to find a truck with in a few hou... [ More ]
    Poster:Pruthvidhar
    Date:6/30/2015 4:32:00 AM
    Subject: Mary karmen
    Review:Recomendado 100% calidad de servicio excelente Buena comunicacion, y muy Buen precio...me fascino los volveria a contratar mil gracias!!!bendiciones y Feliz dia!!! [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.210, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:mary karmen
    Date:6/29/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Idaho to Virginia move
    Review:The vehicles were delayed being picked up due to a breakdown on the first truck, they did get an alternate truck and notified me of the breakdown. They also contacted me and said that it would be a delayed pick up due to the break down and having an ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JERRY (866) 576-7009 ext.214, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Tango
    Date:6/27/2015 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience overall
    Review:I am very happy with the whole process. Werner completed the required paperwork very quickly after committing to a very competitive price. The car was picked up a couple of business days later just as promised. The car was delivered in perfect con... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn S
    Date:6/26/2015 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Jason, Joel, Sarah and Rick
    Review:The car was picked up in time, delivered in good condition in rime. The communication was good. Thank you. Everybody was awesome. [ View ]
    Poster:Angela
    Date:6/25/2015 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from CO to FL
    Review:I had never used a transport broker before and was quite confused about all the quotes and options. I did read reviews and after careful consideration decided on using 7 Star. I had also read great reviews about Werner himself, and they proved to be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cristina Alvarez
    Date:6/25/2015 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 335
    Review:Great service, good driver and competitive price. Car arrived in the condition that it was put on the truck and got there fast. I would more than likely use them again and would recommend them to a friend as the service was good. My only complaint... [ More ]
    Poster:Pete Davis
    Date:6/22/2015 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: 1930 Ford Move
    Review:Tom the driver was exceptionally professional with a great attitude. Thanks, Ken B You Are Reviewing 7 Star Auto Transport Customer Information Your Name Visible To Public Your Email Address A confirmation email will be sent to t... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken B
    Date:6/18/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Car
    Review:Hugo was very professional. He kept me informed of what was going on through the entire process. The drivers were professional as well. They kept me informed on how far they were away from picking and and dropping off our vehicles. I would defi... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.209, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Kecia Warner
    Date:6/17/2015 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Jason and 7 star transport is excellent in client handling and also their communication with me was very clear. They perform what they promise and are doing an excellent job. I would recommend everyone who has to move car to do business with the... [ More ]
    Poster:Arpit
    Date:6/16/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:Werner was great to deal with. He answered or returned phone calls immediately. He was honest and helpful and made the experience very simple. I would absolutely recommend him and use him again. Thanks, Mary Ann [ View ]
    Poster:Mary Ann Grant
    Date:6/15/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Review:The driver is professional and on time. Great service! I will use them if I need to ship my car next time! [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ANDREW (866) 576-7009 ext.204, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Wynne
    Date:6/12/2015 2:54:00 AM
    Poster:Wynne
    Date:6/12/2015 2:54:00 AM
    Subject: Good Review - Job Well Done
    Review:This could have been a nightmare BUT, Jerry C took care of everything. My driver was stuck unable to get thru Texas and assumed a week later would be OK so didn't contact Jerry! When transport day came Jerry called to check up - found out situation... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Na
    Review:Jerry was a huge help and it was very much appreciated. I would not hesitate to contact you again with my transport needs. Very helpful and Jerry was always willing to answer my calls and emails very quickly. I would like to say Thank You for all yo... [ More ]
    Poster:ROBERT Kriplean
    Date:6/11/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Worry-Free auto transport
    Review:7star transport moved my vehicle from NY toArizona in what seemed like record time,they kept in contact by phone And called me every other day with updates as to where my vehicle was and that all was going as planned? Jerry C. Was the broker and at... [ More ]
    Poster:C.nesser
    Date:6/11/2015 1:49:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service from Werner!
    Review:My only issue was with the actual shipping company. They were rude and unprofessional. I called Werner and he returned my call right away. He was so nice and helpful. I knew if anything was to go wrong, he would have taken care of it. I will definite... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaspreet
    Date:6/8/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:7 star transport really tried their best to secure my car transport from baltimore to iowa city. There are not too many drivers go to iowa city, they went out their way to find a driver and contacted me frequently to keep updated on the progress. I w... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call MIKE (866) 576-7009 ext.222, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:colin roby
    Date:6/6/2015 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Review for Hugo
    Review:Personalizied experience. Very thoughtful and upfront, was with me all the time. Would not hesitate to recommend Hugo to anyone else. Other companies were shady and hard to deal with, all they wanted was the money. [ View ]
    Poster:Charlotte Parla
    Date:5/31/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Review:From initial quote to final delivery Hugo G at 7 Star Auto Transport was highly professional, courteous and went out of his way to communicate each and every aspect of quote, contract, pick up and delivery. Exceptional service!! [ View ]
    Poster:R Hawk
    Date:5/30/2015 11:30:00 PM
    Review:My car was transported from Urbana, IL to Ardmore, OK. The company was very professional and delivered the car before the scheduled time. It's great company to work with. [ View ]
    Poster:Shahjahan Ali
    Date:5/28/2015 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:I am a very happy satisfied customer. My contact was Hugo who gave excellent customer service. Not only did he provide detail information regarding the whole process of transporting my son's car to Alaska, but he was willing to go over anything I di... [ More ]
    Poster:Nichola
    Date:5/27/2015 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent job
    Review:I highly recommend 7 star transportation it's a very efficient company. I am very pleased with the job they did for me. Will use them again and again. [ View ]
    Poster:PD
    Date:5/25/2015 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I interviewed a lot of companies and picked 7 Star. I couldn't be happier with Jerry C., my customer service contact person. He kept me informed and up-to-date on what was going on with my car. He answered all of my calls right away unless I had t... [ More ]
    Poster:Eileen M.