View 153,926 Reviews on 3,614 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,927th Review now!

View 7 Star Auto Transport's New Profile

7 Star Auto Transport
444 brickell ave, suit 53-51069
Miami, FL 33131
Phone Number:866-576-7009
Website:http://www.7startransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 5 Months. Since 7/13/2011

With a vast network of over 5,000 independent drivers nationwide covering all 50 states, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and the Islands, it’s no secret that we are confident about shipping your next vehicle. 7 Star Auto Transport is a 5-STAR rated company providing full Door-to-Door service, Insured and Bonded. Our goal is simple, take care of every customer , their vehicle and transport as family, with honesty and devotion. FIRST and most importantly is doing whatever possible to help you with your transport and striving to provide you THE CUSTOMER, the best transport experience possible. We do it by providing the customer complete info about the transport options available, giving you the REAL PRICES of the day to get the job done. SECOND, helping our customers with every detail and maintaining communication and status through our trained Transport Advisors, and complete access to our dispatch team. THIRD, allowing only the finest qualified, licensed, insured, and experienced drivers to assist in the transport of your valuable possession. 7 Star Transport provides our customers the driver’s info once it is dispatched so you can be in touch prior to your pickup. For your convenience there are live customer service representatives standing 7 days a week. For FAQ’s, Tips, more testimonials or for a Free Online Quote visit our website www.7startransport.com.
Have your own experience with 7 Star Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on 7 Star Auto Transport
    Subject: Nice!!
    Review:Thank you for an easy,pleasant transaction. First pick up & shipping!!!! & Great communication. A pleasure to do business with!! [ View ]
    Poster:hide3678This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2014 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: experiance with this vendor.
    Review:Communication was excellent. Driver went above standard requirements in picking up rolling chassis. I was very satisfied with the overall experience. Price was at the low end of quotes, yet service was outstanding [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call CAROLINE (866) 576-7009 ext.218, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Fred Lorenz
    Date:12/18/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:All was good. will use again. contact person, Werner O was good at letting me know what was going on. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 ext.219, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:robert clark
    Date:12/18/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Review:After dealing with numerous transport/broker companies I went with 7 star transport. Werner was such a pleasure to deal with and even though the pick up date was a bit delayed, his warmth and understanding made everything okay. In the end the car a... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsey
    Date:12/17/2014 10:08:00 AM
    Review:Very good experience I will definitely ship more vehicles with Ivan anytime. he was available when I called and took care of my car. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 ext.215, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Boaz
    Date:12/11/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Avoid this broker.
    Review:7 Star simply puts your order on a bid sheet that trucking companies can see minus $200-300 of the quote they gave you. They are the lowest bidder so IF any company accepts that load it wont be a reputable one. Mine went to FHT Auto Transport (al... [ More ]
    Poster:William T
    Date:12/10/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transportation
    Review:Actually, Rob C. contacted me in regards to shipping my truck. During my research, I have been suspicious of transporters after reading their reviews and quite a few companies were not honest in their quotes or communication. Rob C. though as... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ROB (866) 576-7009 ext.210, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again [ view ]
    Poster:Melany TurpijnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: 7 Star Auto Transport
    Review:Greetings, Sorry it took so long for me to reply. The service was absolutely wonderful and I would recommend anyone to this company. Thanks so much for your service, it was extremely appreciated. Thanks much, Sania [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ANDREW (866) 576-7009 ext.204, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:saniahyatt@gmail.comThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job!
    Review:Rob was a HUGE help in explaining the process. First Class Service! After submitting an online shipping request, I received about 20 shippers. Many very rude and wanted to know rates prior to them given there rate. I was just looking for someone ... [ More ]
    Poster:Honda of Grand Blanc
    Date:12/3/2014 8:15:00 AM
    Subject: 1947 Chevy Convertible
    Review:I'm very happy using & Star Transporter, I would use them again and I will ! My car was picked up in a timely manner ! I price was fair . [ View ]
    Poster:nicolas cruz
    Date:12/1/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: B.M.W. X5
    Review:Andrew was very professional and if i had to i would use this company again. I feel that the price was very reasonable and my truck was delivery in the condition that i send it in. It was delivery in the length of time that i was told. Andrew also wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Latunja Johnson
    Date:12/1/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE, MR. ANDREW COURTEZ WAS VERY POLITE, PROMT AND KNOWLEDGEBLE. I WOULD RECOMEND HIM AND THIS COMPANY TO MY FRIENDS. [ View ]
    Poster:walter vinpa
    Date:11/29/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:It was a very good service, the car was shipped really quickly. The driver was always in contact with me, letting me know the approximate times of when the car was going to be picked up and when the car was going to be delivered to me as well in the ... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JASON (866) 576-7009 ext.220, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/28/2014 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Tranport my lexus GS300
    Review:Honestly...Service was OUTSTANDING. since the first time...and the latest one... from Werner to Bryan...so friendly and professional. So happy with the service..Highly recommended and I f I have to use again...I will do it 150percent! Thanks a... [ More ]
    Response: For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 ext.219, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Zaida GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/28/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Review:From the date of signing contract for transport, the transport was picked up quickly, which I was very happy with. The driver from Amador Hotshots, Emilio was awesome. He took care of things on the origination end, when the 24 hour noticed I reques... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:11/24/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: 7 Star Auto Transport Rocks
    Review:The best service you can get, at affordable pricing. Knowledgable staff and professional driver. These guys work for you to make sure you are taken care of. I would highly recommend this company for your auto shipping. (And I'm picky) You will n... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call ROB (866) 576-7009 ext.210, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:11/24/2014 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: Rob C is a great sales rep for 7 star
    Review:Rob was always available when I needed to reach him, and he did a great job describing the service and accommodating my needs. I bought a truck from a seller in CA and had it shipped to TX. I was anxious about shipping the truck but Rob was very help... [ More ]
    Poster:Trent
    Date:11/21/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Transport a Vehicle
    Review:This was my first experience to transport a vehicle to different state, I called Mr. Rob C. at Seven stars, Rob was extremely Professional and I was very comfortable dealing with him. I will call Rob again if I need to. I truthfully recommend the Se... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam Yousif
    Date:11/21/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:I was leery about using this company as I read the reviews and they were not so pretty. I spoke with Peter and explained my concerns and he assured me that would not happen. I look at it like this, most of the bad reviews were in previous years and... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call PETER (866) 576-7009 ext.207, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Irene
    Date:11/19/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Poster:Irene
    Date:11/19/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Good communication, on time for the right price. Easy to find on the internet also. Greeted with a very good car hauler who was very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Bigcheezmoe
    Date:11/14/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Excellent on time service. Rob was professional and kept me up to date on every step of the process !! [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:11/14/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: transport for Adonis Auto Group
    Review:This is Isabel Ibanez, I handle al the transports for Adonis Auto group. I just want to take the time and thank you guys for all the help! I personally want to thank Werner for all his support and help. Thanks guys we are satisfied customers and will... [ More ]
    Poster:Adonis Auto Group
    Date:11/10/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Search stop here
    Review:Prompt and Excellent Service. My search stopped here, I did not look or search any other transport company after talking with Seven Star Company. Prior Seven Start company I spoke to two other transport company and they committed the deal in less ... [ More ]
    Poster:JainR
    Date:11/10/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Review:Rob did an EXCELLENT job from start to finish from the first time I spoke to him, until the moment the car was delivered. He treated me as if I was the ONLY customer he had, taking all the stress off of me, as he made all the contacts for me. I will ... [ More ]
    Poster:Millie
    Date:11/10/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:I am extremely satisfied with 7 star auto transport. They're customer service was excellent and mike was very clear on all the specifics. The time of delivery was on point and the price was exactly as they stated. I highly recommend using them if yo... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call MIKE (866) 576-7009 ext.222, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:11/8/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Best Car Movers I used till date and also the most economical
    Review:Seven Star Transport are the best Car Movers I have used till date and they are also most economical that I know of. They give the best rate on the first go itself and you do not have to negotiate on the prize. They also pick up and deliver mostly be... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JAIR (866) 576-7009 ext.221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Santosh
    Date:10/30/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: great profesional service by jordan
    Review:it was really hard to choose a relible company from 10 companies jordan was at the top his reviews proves he was honest and hard worker who cares about his job and company that employees him.. thank you. jordan [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JORDAN (866) 576-7009 ext.204, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:IN Y LEE
    Date:10/30/2014 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy Customer
    Review:This was my very first time shipping a vehicle. When I requested for quotes online, 7 star transport was first in calling me within minutes. Frank was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was always available to answer any questions. Their quote was ve... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call FRANK (866) 576-7009 ext.228, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Javier Lopez
    Date:10/30/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Review:Fancis, aka Frank, was great from start to finish. I initially asked for a quote in October 2013 and he advised me of the shipping protocols, rules and regulations. I then decided to ship in August 2014 and contact Frank again. He was more than help... [ More ]
    Poster:Cecilia J.
    Date:10/27/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service
    Review:Walter saved the day. Another company dropped the ball, and Walter got my Mother's car picked up within 24 hours. He kept in constant contact with both me and my mom. I will definitely use him again to transport her vehicle annually. Thanks Walter! [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WALTER (866) 576-7009 ext.218, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:10/23/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: 7Star Transport
    Review:I have been working with 7Star Transport for almost 3 years now and I move a lot of vehicle From all over the state and overseas too, I never have any problem with them, sometimes they get busy but they get the job done . I highly recommend it .. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call LEVY (866) 576-7009 ext.212, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ahmed This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Pick up and delivery was efficient and on time. Communication was easy. Payment using electronic info was easy. I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jack Gollin
    Date:10/21/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: car pickup
    Review:This is the second time I experienced with them. The time of pick up and drop off were extremely super, I did not expect to get my car so quick. Their price was good, in comparison to the other company. I had a good relationship with the dispatcher ... [ More ]
    Poster:jacotte previlus
    Date:10/20/2014 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service was wonderful
    Review:I have never used a transport company before but after calling 7 Star Auto Transport and speaking with Jair I immediately felt at ease. Jair is very professional and a breath of fresh air to work with. If anyone is looking for someone to get the job ... [ More ]
    Poster:Iris Hernandez
    Date:10/16/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Second time around
    Review:This is the second time using them. They have the best price and the best service. Jordan was awesome in handling my order. Very helpful and was there when needed. I would recommend them to anyone! I will use them for future orders. The driver was al... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JORDAN (866) 576-7009 ext.203, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:10/16/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Review:Werner was very helpful in answering all my questions. Return my calls timely and provided high customer service. He followed up with me with all steps throughout the process. Plesant and cordial, very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael L Seifert
    Date:10/15/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: 7 star transport exceeded my expectation
    Review:Peter was my broker and he stood by every word promised. He got me a driver on time followed up with the driver. He returned my calls promptly and answered every question I had. The price was very fair and I had a good experience . Would definitely c... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:10/11/2014 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent carrier
    Review:This company beats my expectation. My car was picked up on Tuesday and delivered on Thursday, in just 2 days! Very satisfied customer. Will definitely recommend this company. Mr. Walter of 7 star transport did an excellent job. Will recommend thi... [ More ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WALTER (866) 576-7009 ext.218, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:10/10/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: 7 Star is 7 Diamonds in my book.
    Review:Jordan was very helpful and honest. I have used 7 Star before with excellent results, so this transport was repeat business with them. I was completely satisfied again with their services. Would recommend to anyone trying to navigate the dark underwo... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Hedger
    Date:10/8/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: I was pretty satisfied
    Review:Everything went according to plan and my car was delivered on time. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:steven spirko
    Date:10/8/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: very good service
    Review:I thought the service was great .Transport driver kelp me in the loop on were he was and when to expect the drop off . He was on time, and the car was in good shape. [ View ]
    Poster:j.l.robeson
    Date:10/6/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport Nightmare
    Review:I contacted 7 star transport and spoke with Nick. At first the company sounded very nice and professional, everything seemed to be on schedule then the nightmare began. I called several times over a period of time and always had to leave a message... [ More ]
    Response:FAKE REVIEW: This Order number belongs to Mr. Ossom K. and deposit was $115.00. This Robert person posted this false review. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:10/6/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: BMW M3
    Review:Werner was very good about follow up and securing a quick pick-up. The delivery came later than expected, but the driver was very friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:10/3/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Excellent costumer service. Highly professional. Walter was very helpful. Communication was outstanding. Their fees were reasonable. I'd definitely recommend this company. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call WALTER (866) 576-7009 ext.217, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:Jorge
    Date:10/3/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Very sound prompt and honest
    Review:I was very pleased that the estimated price was infact the price paid. No surprises. Tbe driver was friendly and cooperative. [ View ]
    Poster:Bree
    Date:10/1/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: RELIABLE AND PROMPT SERVICE!!
    Review: THE CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (JAIR) WAS EXCELLEN! HE ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND MADE SURE EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH!!! DEFINITELY WILL CONCTACT JAIR FROM 7 AUTO TRANSPORT AGAIN TO SHIP MY OTHER VEHICLES!! [ View ]
    Poster:DARLIN
    Date:9/30/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: AAAAA+ SERVICE
    Review:COMMUNICATION, SERVICE, PRICE, AND RESULTS WERE AAAAA+ I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TRANSPORT TEAM AND WILL CALL THEM FIRST IN THE FUTURE. THEY REACTED TO AN ISSUE ON PICK UP TIME WITHIN MINUTES, AND COVERED THEIR GUARANTEE AND SHOWED UP AT THE DESTINATI... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN
    Date:9/29/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Initial competitive quote was $950. The service reportedly had problem getting driver to take haul, eventually honored initial quot [ View ]
    Poster:Johnny Stone
    Date:9/26/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: experience with 7 star was great
    Review:Car was picked up on time and dropped of on time. Jerry C. was very professional and polite. Would definitely do business with 7 star again. [ View ]
    Response:For same 5-Star service call JERRY (866) 576-7009 ext.210, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again. [ view ]
    Poster:randy lehew