View 144,817 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,818th Review now!
1Flat-Rate LLC
Location:INSTANT ONLINE QUOTE - LOG ON TO 1FLAT-RATE.COM
Phelan, CA 92371
Phone Number:800-876-4888
Secondary Phone Number:800-876-4888
Website:
Time On Site:5 Years, 7 Months. Since 1/5/2010

. . 1Flat-Rate will send any customer a certified check for $1000 by overnight mail, if you can give one reason why paying a broker a deposit by credit card before your vehicle is delivered is a smart idea.......................................no restrictions apply. ............................................................................................... . . .
Have your own experience with 1Flat-Rate LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on 1Flat-Rate LLC
    Subject: Great work by Ray at Flat-Rate!
    Review:After submitting an online estimate for transporting a vehicle from Houston area to either Boise, Idaho or Salt Lake City, Utah I was inundated with solicitations at varying prices. I also would receive (and still am) calls from autobots. I did recei... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Maffuccio
    Date:7/30/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: good job
    Review:Shipping was on time, though I had to wait for 2 weeks for my car to be pick up, but it's understandable because the pick up location is in south Indiana. Nice customer service with all questions were answered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Review:I have used brokers to ship my car before and I am very much aware of the games and tricks that are used in the process. I haven't used 1 Flat Rate before and was a little cautious. They didn't provide me with the "cheapest" quote, but I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Tracy
    Date:7/29/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Nice company to work with
    Review:I read the transport reviews and chose1 flat rate. I have never shipped cars before so this was completely foreign to me. Ray indured countless phone calls and put me at ease each time. They were picked up and delivered as promised with NO issues.. G... [ More ]
    Poster:Coretta
    Date:7/27/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: LEVEL OF SERVICE
    Review:I cannot sing their praises high enough. I was in a jam and their quick and courtesy service saved my bacon. I called Murphy on a Saturday afternoon within an hour he called me back to tell me that if found a driver(NIGEL) heading north on Monday. N... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Stein
    Date:7/24/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transported car from FL to NY
    Review:The entire process from start to finish was great. I called in a predicament and Murphy resolved everything in an hour. I called on a Saturday afternoon and Murphy found a driver heading north in an hour. The car was picked up Monday afternoon and We... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul SteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Bad service - not recommended
    Review:Ray was nice and polite when discussing and arranging the car pick up. The driver was late for pick up because he stopped to visit friends in Kingman Arizona. The call that he would be late was a few hours after the established delivery window.... [ More ]
    Poster:fred ray
    Date:7/18/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: A-Plus Service!!
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and was apprehensive about choosing a company. 1 Flat Rate stood out due to being rated by the Better Business Bureau, and due to not requiring any payment information up front. I spoke with several reps and the owner... [ More ]
    Poster:Courtney K
    Date:7/17/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Do not use this Service.. Extremely abusive with explicit language
    Review:I emailed Ray for a quote. Ray came back with a quote and order number… a couple days later I called Ray just to verify that a second vehicle was included on the quote. Ray called me back and said that he gave me the wrong price on the quote.... [ More ]
    Poster:Pangaro
    Date:7/17/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:This company really saved me. I had been in contact with other companies and I was just getting the run around. I made up my mind to call one more company and it was 1 Flat-Rate. I am so thrilled I made that last call. They were able to meet all my... [ More ]
    Poster:Shirley Kirksey
    Date:7/8/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!
    Review:Do not use this service ever!! This is the second time I am posting this review as 1 Flat Rate has declined I have had an order with them, that is how dishonest this company is. They used a carrier called Philly Express which was 4 days late in picki... [ More ]
    Response:Yes. As you correctly point out, the truck broke down and there was a delay in picking up your vehicle. You declined another carrier we had as back up. You chose to drive the ten miles to another State to pick it up from the facility. Your vehicle was delivered safely 3000 miles away and you did not pay a cent until you took delivery. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naturally, you are upset. I was on a flight six months ago and it too was delayed taking off. I was upset. I gave the captain a piece of my mind when getting off. He mentioned something about a mechanical issue. I told him I do not care if he had a mechanical issue with his plane. Delays happen !! Not very often thankfully. All the best. I hope your next transport goes smoother. [ view ]
    Poster:Kerry
    Date:7/5/2014 9:08:00 AM
    Subject: No BS car shipping
    Review:I have shipped several vehicles over my time in the military and this company will be my go to transport service from this point on. Ray will give you an honest and accurate assessment of what it will take to get your car shipped on a desired schedul... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris W.
    Date:7/4/2014 12:34:00 AM
    Subject: I only use 1 Flat Rate
    Review:In our business we ship vans and trucks from Sacramento to Arizona, Kansans, Michigan, and in this case Florida. I have always used 1 Flat Rate. I have always talked to Ray and he has been very helpful in all of our transportation needs and will co... [ More ]
    Poster:Omar Maganna
    Date:6/30/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: 1FlatRate is a great car transport service from CA to NY
    Review:This is great company doing exactly what they promised online. No up front deposits or fees, just COD at destination. No hidden extra fees, like I had with other companies, they did exactly what the contract stated. Driver helpful and courteous an... [ More ]
    Poster:Miklos
    Date:6/20/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: 72 chevy truck
    Review:Ray knows his job and is very professional. He provided the service I expected and more. I reccomend them to anyone wanting a worry free transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Winkler
    Date:6/12/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Volvo transport
    Review:They did an excellent job of shipping my vehicle from Texas to Tennessee. Both the driver and customer service reps were informative and communicative regarding the pick-up, transport, and delivery of the car. The shipping was also pretty quick despi... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexandra P.
    Date:6/2/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: VA to AZ
    Review:Shipping my vehicle was a first for me so I had no idea how the process worked. I called a couple of shippers and decided to go with 1Flat-Rate. Ray with 1Flat-Rate took the time explain the process, explain the cost of posting my vehicle, explain ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur Ward
    Date:5/30/2014 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: CAR SHIPPING FROM NY TO TX
    Review:GREAT EXPERIENCE AND CHEAP PRICE .TRUCK CAME ONTIME AND PICKED UP MY CAR AND DROPPED MY CAR ON SCHEDULED TIME , EVENTHOUGH IT WAS STANDARD SHIPPING.THE DRIVERS WERE FRIENDLY AND THE LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF SHIPPING FREQUENTLY. CUSTOMER SERVICE R... [ More ]
    Poster:Sajo Uthuppu
    Date:5/26/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT TO FLORIDA
    Review:We never expected that the car will be delivered in 6 days apart from the projected time frame of 7 to 10 days. [ View ]
    Poster:Romulo PatunganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2014 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Oil over my car
    Review:Everything was great until my vehicle was dropped off. My vehicle had engine oil all over the rear windshield, and top. It looks that whatever vehicle was over it was leaking oil. [ View ]
    Poster:David MedranoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: This was the only Company that could get the job done!
    Review:I tried for 1 week with several different Brokers, and 0 could find me a carrier willing to take my mini-van from Oakland, Cal to Port Orford, Oregon. My coastal delivery location was very challenging to drive to. My intuition and research led me ... [ More ]
    Poster:gary
    Date:5/22/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Honest quote from day 1. I shipped 2 cars and they both arrived one day early. Jimmy was great! He was always available to answer any questions and work with me on a pickup date. They even have me a combo deal price for sending 2 cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Abe
    Date:5/13/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd Car Shipped With 1Flat-Rate
    Review:I've had cars shipped from California and Idaho to North Carolina over the last couple of years. Their service has been great, good communication, damage/issue free delivery, and great prices! I've even used them to help my customers in my job as a h... [ More ]
    Poster:Will Sykes
    Date:5/12/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:First time using a car transport service, researched multiple brokers and searched BBB for reviews. Flat Rate returned my calls and was very efficient both on phone in talking me through the process and explaining the differences in on line search en... [ More ]
    Poster:vchurch
    Date:5/12/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable
    Review:I used 1Flat Rate 3 years ago to transfer my car from Florida to North Carolina. I received such great service from Ray and his team. So it was easy for me to contact Ray again 3 years later to have my vehicle transferred from North Carolina to Flori... [ More ]
    Poster:A. DanielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Rude Liars!!!
    Review:I was told my car would be picked up on March 1st and delivered with 7 - 10 business days. However my veichele wasn't picked up until March 17th and delivered on March 28th. I called and spoke to the manager and he was completely rude. He told me he ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiera
    Date:4/23/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: incentove
    Review:The incentive is NOT why I'm filling out this review - It just made it easier to write a review. I would rate 1 Flat-Rate- - #1! [ View ]
    Poster:Bonita
    Date:4/22/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: incentove
    Poster:Bonita
    Date:4/22/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: straight shooter
    Review:Ray explained the process well. No overt sales pitch. clear setting of expectations. Resisted push back where required to meet the expectations of timely delivery at destination. This resulted in vehicle being picked up a day earlier than desired. Mi... [ More ]
    Poster:Rahul
    Date:4/21/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I transported a car from so ca to no ca in January to our son in college. That was on time and I received professional service. When it was time to bring it back to so ca I used 1flat rate again and received prompt, reliable service at a fair price... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine Diaz
    Date:4/21/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Worth the price!
    Review:Not that they were expensive, because I was getting quotes that were all in the same ballpark, some a lot more, some a little more but what sold me on 1Flat-Rate was their rating with the BBB. I spoke with Ray on the phone initially and another gentl... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Gallagher
    Date:4/15/2014 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: 1965 ford pickup
    Review:Carrier driver was fantastic to work with spent quality time with driver and even helped him move vehicles great guy would use again [ View ]
    Poster:Chet sell
    Date:4/12/2014 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: 1965 ford pickup
    Poster:Chet sell
    Date:4/12/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Ray was great!!!
    Review:I was stuck in a transport nightmare w/ a company named wolfepack transport. Total idiots! A month after my purchase the truck was still not scheduled for pick up. Ray from 1flat rate called me. He gave a me a blow by blow honest straight no BS solut... [ More ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Ray and his company told it like it is from day one. All time limits were met and communication was timely through the whole process. Price was right, service was performed as discussed on the phone. All expectations were satisfied, and I never had t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony G.
    Date:4/7/2014 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I shopped around with several transport companies, and 1Flat-Rate was very comparable to most of the other companies on price, and very open about how the process worked and what to expect. I spoke to Ray directly and he was honest and helpful in exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:3/25/2014 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting of my 2011 Toyota Camry
    Review:I've used this company twice with favorable outcomes both times. Experienced no dings, dents, or scraped paint to my Toyota Camry automobile, 2011 model. My car arrived a day earlier than was the plan. Most impressive was the fact that my car w... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol Van Hee
    Date:3/24/2014 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Unsatisified
    Review:Sadly, I am unsatisfied by the service provided by the company.The first day my car was available for pickup was February 27, 2014. After a week, I started to get very concerned. I contacted the company many times about getting my car picked up. Fina... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenzie
    Date:3/18/2014 7:32:00 AM
    Subject: Good Price
    Review:Pretty good price, compared other competitors, delivered on time but the car was little bit dirty; very prompt on phone updates and delivery time lines [ View ]
    Poster:Satish SomaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Hollywood, CA to Round Rock, TX
    Review:They were willing to pickup the first day available and it just didn't work out for us to do it that day. The driver scheduled pickup for the next day and that worked out perfectly. We hoped to get our Ford Explorer there one day earlier, but it was ... [ More ]
    Poster:DeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: 1938 chevy coupe
    Review:VERY HAPPY, THEY ACTED FAST, PICKED UP ON TIME, DROP OFF ON TIME, GOOD COMMUNICIATION WITH DRIVER- VERY- VERY- HAPPY WOULD USE AGAIN- LOU MACHADO ROCHESTER NY [ View ]
    Poster:Lou Machado
    Date:3/16/2014 4:02:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable, Honest and Cheap
    Review:I will give you a short but strong review. 1Flat-Rate is the best transportation company I have ever dealt with. Everything was done very professionally right from pick up to delivery. One phone call and they will take care of the whole thing for... [ More ]
    Poster:madhulatha yarlagaddaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Exellent experience!!
    Review:Excellent experience!! any kind of problem, simple and fast!!. At the beging i contacted many others companies and i found many prices , the best was 430 usd.Later i called this company but they told me that nobody will take my car for such lower pr... [ More ]
    Poster:RAFAEL ZAMBRANOThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Exellent experience!!
    Date:3/10/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Company was professional and to the point as to the delivery time. The carrier was very professional and courteous and straightforward about the delivery time. A contact number for the driver was provided to us if we needed to check on the delivery ... [ More ]
    Poster:KathieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Date:3/10/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:1FlatRate provided very good service in getting our 2 cars halfway across the U.S. Cars were picked up and delivered in prompt fashion. The only small hiccup was when the driver called an hour before pickup to say they wouldn't be able to get the tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesse
    Date:3/1/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: 1Flat-Rate Review
    Review:Great customer service! Delivered honest quote, followed up when pick up date became close, and followed through with great customer service throughout and after delivery. Would definitely use services again if needed! When the driver came and picked... [ More ]
    Poster:Shera Smith
    Date:2/28/2014 2:49:00 AM
    Subject: Confidence throughout my cars journey
    Review:I chose 1 flat-Rate because of their "A" rating with the BBB. The price was slightly more than I payed a year ago with a different carrier but I still felt it was reasonable. There was also excellent communication with flat-rate and the dr... [ More ]
    Poster:TR5
    Date:2/25/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: No Communication
    Review:They told me I would be able to contact the driver as they progressed across the nation. Big Lie! Not only not being able to talk with the driver, the dispatch couldn't contact him either. He just wouldn't answer his phone. So there was no way of kn... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Sarver