View 179,363 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,364th Review now!

View 1Flat-Rate LLC's New Profile

1Flat-Rate LLC
INSTANT ONLINE QUOTE - LOG ON TO 1FLAT-RATE.COM
Phelan, CA 92371
Phone Number:800-876-4888
Secondary Phone Number:800-876-4888
Website:http://www.1Flat-Rate.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 1 Month. Since 1/5/2010

. . 1Flat-Rate will send any customer a certified check for $1000 by overnight mail, if you can give one reason why paying a broker a deposit by credit card before your vehicle is delivered is a smart idea.......................................no restrictions apply. ............................................................................................... . . .
Have your own experience with 1Flat-Rate LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on 1Flat-Rate LLC
    Subject: Quality Service
    Review:1Flat-Rate stepped in quickly when my originally scheduled shipper would not return calls, schedule the pickup, etc. 1Flat-Rate didn't charge until the driver dropped off the car. Amazingly, they had the car shipped the day after I called. The con... [ More ]
    Poster:Bret B.
    Date:2/11/2016 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Surprised with great service
    Review:I own a small car dealership so I ship a lot of cars. Thought this was too good to be true but they had my vehicle loaded on a transporter the next day and then got the car to me a day early A+++ Will use this broker again!! [ View ]
    Poster:Duane HineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2016 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Brenda and her Co worker went above and beyond to accommodate me with my pick up dates . I was in the process of moving from the west coast to the east coast and the move was overwhelming but they hung in there with me when I had to change my pick up... [ More ]
    Poster:karan McCoy
    Date:2/3/2016 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you.
    Review:Great customer support. On time, safe delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Zach BarnesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2016 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Sales pitch
    Review:My car was picked up and delivered within the "estimated" times, Donna seemed very helpful until the deal was sealed than was as if she vanished, she pushed the issue of having constant contact with driver during the 7-10 days my car was gone, on day... [ More ]
    Poster:Kaycee Rojas This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2016 5:22:00 AM
    Review:The pick up did only give me 1 hours notice but I understand, they were running early. I'm okay with that. They delivered in less time than anticipated. My car was picked up by a friend. They gave her ample notice. My car was in good condition and on... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronnie Mickle
    Date:1/16/2016 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: The car delivered on time as said by the trucker
    Review:The car was delivered on time from Arizona -to- Florida Tampa, in 6 days. Great service. [ View ]
    Poster:Albert Mathew
    Date:1/13/2016 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful Experience- Best Price
    Review:I worked with Julius at 1 Flat Rate. As soon as I put in for a quote online, I received a call from him. He explained the whole process, what to expect, and gave me a quote right away on the first phone call (they came in a hundred dollars below all ... [ More ]
    Poster:Samantha Howell
    Date:1/11/2016 7:12:00 PM
    Review:Sergio was very responsive, extremely competent and reliable. Would always use 1 Flat Rate again. I was kept informed about the entire time druing transit. Delivery was easy and on the spot. [ View ]
    Poster:Thomas Nickel
    Date:1/9/2016 5:07:00 AM
    Review:1 Flat Rate from beginning to end was very professional and delivered my car from Fla. to NJ without any complications. The 1 Flat Rate LLC Team was professional and helpful at all times. I would use you again and not hesitate to recommend your ser... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:12/29/2015 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country car shipping
    Review:This was the best company I have used having shipped my car multiple times across the country. Their service is prompt and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Allison
    Date:12/23/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery was well scheduled
    Review:The initial deal was promised to pickup by a certain day with out any problem. It was not a big lead time, but important to have my car picked up on a certain day. they did not get it on time but after that problem everything else was perfect and e... [ More ]
    Poster:tom
    Date:12/16/2015 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: Dedicated Representative
    Review:Brenda Garcia was phenomenal! I was extremely apprehensive about this process, particularly due to the bait & switch tactics some auto transport companies use. Brenda proved to be honest, thorough and dedicated to ensuring all my requests were met ... [ More ]
    Poster:denise
    Date:12/15/2015 12:07:00 AM
    Review:What started out as a disappointment was quickly made up. There was an issue with the first truck which delayed the pickup of an SUV I purchased, 1Flat-Rate was very quick in communicating with me, finding a new truck and delivering my vehicle. Was s... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg D.
    Date:12/14/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience With 1Flat-Rate
    Review:This is my second time transport a car from another state to my home in California. Previous experience was horrible with another transport a few year ago. This time I had 4 quote from transport review and I called two of the four company. The first ... [ More ]
    Poster:Vince Tran
    Date:12/9/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: A move of over 1000 miles, start to finish 2 days
    Review:With so many transport company's having bad bbb records or hidden scams, it was a load off my mind to find a company that did exactly what they said would happen. no extra fees or hidden costs. They moved a corvette for me with no problems. I would ... [ More ]
    Poster:gary taulman
    Date:11/26/2015 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Fisrt Timer and Customer for Life!
    Review:I was a bit apprehensive using a transport company as I have never done anything like this before. Searching the internet, I found several transport companies but none that had an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. This meant a lot to me so I... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:11/26/2015 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Fisrt Timer and Customer for Life!
    Poster:Jim
    Date:11/26/2015 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: CA to FL Auto Transport
    Review:After thoroughly researching auto transport services I selected 1Flat-Rate due to the competitive quote and the excellent customer service feedback provided on-line through other customer reviews. I spoke with Ray on several occasions. He was profess... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Fox
    Date:11/24/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: CA to FL Auto Transport
    Poster:Lisa Fox
    Date:11/24/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: 1st timer
    Review:I never used a vehicle transport service before. I read about horrible services online. This company has an a plus rating on the BBB website. Unable to find another auto transport co. w/an a plus rating. Donna B is awesome. Consummate professional. O... [ More ]
    Poster:Sherrida
    Date:11/21/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipment
    Review:I searched several ways to get my vehicle across the country. However, Donna with 1flat-rate called me and provided me with great news! My vehicle shipped shortly after Donna called and was delivered four days later! Super easy communication and deta... [ More ]
    Poster:Tyler Hefner
    Date:11/21/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great service with excellent communication
    Review:Ray McGlinchey was calling me every day about the car transport states updates. I will dafintly use this company again in the future. My car got one day earlier then scheduled and Driver Called me about hour befor pick up and delivery. Great commu... [ More ]
    Poster:NamdrolThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2015 12:22:00 AM
    Review:This company is excellent. Their staff communicates efficiently. The driver is knowledgeable and the pickup time and delivery time was efficient. Car was delivered from east coast to west coast in four days. I have utilized this company's servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony L SousaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2015 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: satisfactory delivery
    Review:I got my 2007 Honda Accord delivered from New jersey to California. When I requested a quote on the internet I got bunch of calls and emails but I decided to use 1flat-rate because this company was the only one which got A+ rate on BBB among them. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Ethan
    Date:11/13/2015 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 Ford Expedition Retrieved - Delivery
    Review: I acquired and reviewed several quotes for the pickup and drop off of my 2006 Ford Expedition from San Marcos Tx to Alvin Tx.via an open car carrier. I was really impressed by the thorough efforts put forth by 1 Flat Rate , they were prompt with a... [ More ]
    Poster:Cecil Porter
    Date:11/2/2015 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: My first time shipping a vehicle!
    Review:First time ever shipping a car and it was most enjoyable. I was guaranteed a pick up on Friday and it ended up being the next day on Saturday, but the quick delivery and transit time made up for it! The driver Alejandro was great as well!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew Fredericks
    Date:10/27/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle move
    Review:I am very happy with the way the team handled the move of the car. 1Flat Rate is very honest team and they have not charged any thing extra. And they have not charged any thing until I received the car. No credit card commitment until I receive the v... [ More ]
    Poster:sekhar
    Date:10/26/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle move
    Poster:sekharThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/26/2015 3:44:00 PM
    Review:The car made it before the estimated drop off date. Not bad for driving from the farthest west to the farthest east of the great USA. I didn't have to call to check up on it or anything. The whole process was pretty smooth. The only iffy part is seei... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:10/23/2015 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:When exploring options to transport our classic car from California to Iowa, I was bombarded with offers from many brokers/carriers. Although 1FlatRate was not the cheapest, I read their reviews and liked their email and voice communications (Donna)... [ More ]
    Poster:CherylThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service and honesty
    Review:I was extremely pleased with the knowledge and service. All my questions were always answered in a timely manner. They are a very professional company. They go out of their way to accomodate you. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan Springer
    Date:10/16/2015 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Kansas to Nevada
    Review:I applied for quotes online to transport my Camry from Kansas to Nevada. I been getting multiple offers and finally decided to just pick one and it ended up to be with 1 flat rate. Donna was the one who called me and offered me customer service. She ... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Phan
    Date:10/12/2015 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks to the company
    Review:It was great experience using 1flat to transport my vecle.there did a great job.my car was delivered on time and in a good shape...Brenda is a great person.she offer me great costumer se.that [ View ]
    Poster:Jude fobate
    Date:10/12/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Second time using the company
    Review:I used 1FlatRate when I moved from VA to TX four years and they dispatched Cowboys Transports & Delivery, and they were great. Both parties kept me updated on the status and ETA of my car. This past week, I used 1FlatRate again and ended up with... [ More ]
    Poster:Mia
    Date:10/12/2015 2:56:00 AM
    Subject: California to Michigan!
    Review:I was extremely pleased with 1Flate-Rate. Not only did they have the best price but their customer service is superb. I contacted Brenda for a pickup on a Friday and my 2009 Toyota Corolla was picked up by the following Monday morning. I received ema... [ More ]
    Poster:Sufia I
    Date:9/22/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: 1 Flat-Rate LLC
    Review:Having never transported a vehicle before, I was quite uneducated and nervous about the whole process. I contacted 5 different transport companies and the staff at 1 Flat-Rate was by far the most prompt to reply to my request, the most courteous and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam Plesons
    Date:9/21/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Astounding Service
    Review:I recently moved in an expedited manner and had tons of things that could potentially make my move stressful, albeit getting my car moved from PA to FL was the most stress-free process I encountered. The driver arrived on time and we both inspected ... [ More ]
    Response:This review is not compensated for. The client ticked the box in error. WE DO NOT PAY FOR REVIEWS. - - - - - - - - 800-876-4888 - - - - - NO PAYMENT UNTIL DELIVERED.......... [ view ]
    Poster:ToddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2015 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Not Impressed
    Review:I used this company because of past ratings and references. The first driver that was suppose to pick up my car truck broke down and I had to call the customer service line to find this out. The next driver was suppose to give me a 24 hour notice bef... [ More ]
    Response:Sorry to hear you had a problem with the company who were delivering your car. We will be sure and pass on your message to them. - - - - - - - - - - - - 800-876-4888 - - - - - - NO PAYMENT UNTIL DELIVERED - - - - - - - - [ view ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:9/3/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing, on-time service!
    Review:I used 1-Flat-Rate to ship my car from Massachusetts to California, and it was a breeze. The 1-Flat-Rate representatives are extremely responsive to emails and phone calls. Both Ray and Stephanie were very nice, and they explained each step of the pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Lv
    Date:9/1/2015 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:Donna Balazar was my POC, she followed up and ensured a hassle free car transport, ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM!! The auto transport was via a second party (1-Flat being the broker) and I must say that Max was totally on top of everything, including providi... [ More ]
    Poster:Cori D.
    Date:8/31/2015 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Nice, respectful
    Review:I was very pleased with Val..the driver. He called for a time he could drop off and when he ran into troubles with his own vehicle he called to see if it was ok to change the time. He dropped off infront of my house..was very nice. No damage to the ... [ More ]
    Poster:kate schultz
    Date:8/28/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I talked to a couple other places before calling 1 Flat Rate and all the other places wanted to do was get me set up. They weren't willing to talk price or dates until I agreed to go with them. I called 1 Flat Rate and Ray took the time to listen to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt K
    Date:8/26/2015 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, reliable car shipping
    Review:1Flat-Rate was recommended to me by a friend, who also shipped her car across the country with them. I requested a quote from their website and received one a day later, at a very competitive rate. They also allow you to pack some things in the car, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bo
    Date:8/19/2015 2:59:00 AM
    Subject: Our driver was the best
    Review:It was initially difficult to decide which company to use, but I read many rave reviews of 1Flat-Rate, and it's what our local Toyota dealer recommended as well. Quickly, they secured a driver going my route. Communication was clear and transparent. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hilary B
    Date:8/17/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: SL600
    Review:I have used Ray and this company several time to ship several vesseles and always did I get a good and accurate quote and usually prompt pick up and delivery. although the first time i shaped the Sl the bumper was cracked by the transpo guy and glued... [ More ]
    Poster:angelgirl61969
    Date:8/11/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: SL600
    Poster:angelgirl61969
    Date:8/11/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I am very pleased with the service of 1-Flat Rate. They picked up and delivered the car on time. they were very patient with me since I had to have someone else receive the car and the bank gave the person a little trouble releasing the money. The dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Vilma
    Date:8/10/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: 1 Flat-Rate LLC
    Review:1 Flat-Rate LLC was one of best auto transport service I have every use. I had use auto transport on 5 different occasions. Four transporting cars and one transport a motorcycle. I must say transporting my car, they was the best auto transporting. [ View ]
    Poster:CalvinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2015 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: excellent shipping
    Review:the service is professional. The company is very honest and reliable. You donot need to pay any fee and deposit until your car is delivered to the destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Yanhui GuoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2015 12:48:00 AM

Next Reviews on 1Flat-Rate LLC

1Flat-Rate LLC Home | 2 | 3 | 4

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.