View 150,769 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,770th Review now!

View 1Flat-Rate LLC's New Profile

1Flat-Rate LLC
INSTANT ONLINE QUOTE - LOG ON TO 1FLAT-RATE.COM
Phelan, CA 92371
Phone Number:800-876-4888
Secondary Phone Number:800-876-4888
Website:http://www.1Flat-Rate.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 9 Months. Since 1/5/2010

. . 1Flat-Rate will send any customer a certified check for $1000 by overnight mail, if you can give one reason why paying a broker a deposit by credit card before your vehicle is delivered is a smart idea.......................................no restrictions apply. ............................................................................................... . . .
Have your own experience with 1Flat-Rate LLC to share?

• Next Reviews on 1Flat-Rate LLC
    Subject: Transportation from NY to Texas
    Review:This company I found on Transporation Review. I called and left a message that night to be contacted as it was so late at night. The next day I received a call from Merkey. Told him my SUV was in New York and I needed it to be delivered in Hutto,... [ More ]
    Poster:Althea
    Date:10/4/2014 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: 100% reliable & good company. I trust them and use again if required
    Review:This is the first time ever I used a service like this. I'm very new to the United States and this Vehicle moving concept. This is the first time I used 1 Flat Rate service to ship my car from Herndon Virginia to Fremont California. I contacted Ra... [ More ]
    Poster:Prabhakar
    Date:9/17/2014 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: NY to CA
    Review:I found this car shipment process to be very easy with 1Flat-Rate. I spoke with Ray McGlinchey and he was extremely nice and informative about the process and what I should expect. I was told the driver would be picking up the car and it would be in ... [ More ]
    Poster:rebecca scheierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Review:I was amazed at how easy the whole process was. No issues no problems. As a tip for other users. be sure to make sure that you ask how the service works, so you understand everything. [ View ]
    Poster:DanielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Date:9/5/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:I'm sure a lot of car transport brokers are scammers, these people are pretty straightforward and everything happened like they said it would. Car was picked up a day after they said it would be but I didn't give that much advance notice so I can't b... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:8/28/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Good timing, smooth handling
    Review:Although I was getting worried with the pickup scheduling, Ray assured it would be done within the window specified and it was indeed so. The driver Albert was pleasant to talk to. The car was delivered before time which worked out very nicely for us... [ More ]
    Poster:AtsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Very Prompt delivery!
    Review:I recently bought a car in US to ship overseas. I needed it shipped from Auction site to the Port in FL. As i was under a schedule for the Cargo Boat I needed a very prompt delivery. Ray explained exactly what it would take to get a driver to pick up... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:8/18/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome service!
    Review:The entire process was easy from start to finish after being guided by Ray. Vehicle was in good condition with no problems. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill S
    Date:8/18/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: Дякую(Dakyu), Thank you Ray
    Review:I am Ukrainian Mum, my daughter left Kiev because of war to go to University in US. I needed to move car for her from California to Florida. I spoke to Ray at Company 1Flat-Rtae. He was so helpful and understanding when I explained my problem. He did... [ More ]
    Poster:Inga
    Date:8/18/2014 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Direct, Honest and Efficient
    Review:Never having gone through this process of moving a car before and even more tasking was the fact that I was doing this from Europe and was moving 2 cars! I never realized the amount of cars that get moved nor did I realize the amount of dodgy brokers... [ More ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:8/18/2014 7:04:00 AM
    Subject: Dishonest, insulting and uses bad drivers.
    Review:I requested a quote from 1Flat-Rate to ship my vehicle from MT to TN. The company sent me an email with their quote for $1070, along with a link to "Place the Order" if I wanted to proceed. Then for several days, I heard nothing. I finally... [ More ]
    Poster:RT
    Date:8/17/2014 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt delivery
    Review:Had my truck to me with in 2 weeks of initial contact, good communication and daily updates of the transport [ View ]
    Poster:Clint
    Date:8/17/2014 9:59:00 AM
    Review:great customer service. They did what they promised. And they were very easy to work with. I would highly recommend using their service in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael BroderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2014 6:17:00 AM
    Subject: "Don't Worry. Be Happy!"
    Review:I am a real customer who was fortunate enough to finally trust in 1Flat-Rate to obtain transportation for my 1969 VW Vanagon Camper bus. I was besieged with calls from companies promising either to help me obtain transportation or that they had ob... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary A.
    Date:8/14/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment
    Review:I had to ship an Accord to Texas from Illinois and 1 Flat Rate had great reviews so I decided to try it out. The company was great about communicating with me regarding the driver and the details of the shipment. They answered all my questions and co... [ More ]
    Poster:LindaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellence All around
    Review:This was my first experience with auto shipping. So glad I chose this company because they were first rate. Communication and professionalism was evident from the first conversation. Timeliness and pride in their work was was displayed by every one I... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Hagans
    Date:8/13/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Muscle Car Arrives to New Home Safety!
    Review:I contacted 1 Flat Rate on Wednesday about moving my classic 1969 Camaro Z28 from the seller in New Jersey and my car was picked up Thursday night and delivered to Covington, LA on Sunday afternoon! Another auto transport told me it could take 30 da... [ More ]
    Poster:Al lee
    Date:8/11/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Review:Very impressed with the service at 1 Flat- Rate. Very professional. Answered my questions promptly. I would gladly use their services again and refer this company to my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:MarionThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: great
    Review:A+ experience. responsive to emails, and easy to reach by phone. the contracted driver was prompt, courteous and on time. would use again [ View ]
    Poster:shaheen karim
    Date:8/6/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I used 1Flat rate to transport my car from Florida to Colorado. Since I was in a accident prior to my family's departure to Colorado the car had to go to the dealership to be repaired. 1Flat rate took care of everything. The auto transported arrived ... [ More ]
    Poster:SandraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: cool
    Review:It took a while to actually get scheduled, but my specifics required a bit more attention. Once going it got to my location albeit slowly but exactly when promised (I was hoping for faster, but that's just me being over excited to see my baby). Wou... [ More ]
    Poster:AL
    Date:8/4/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: There is " Good " and there is " bad "
    Review:I have just had an A+ experience with 1FlatRate . From the time of my first call, As I spoke with their representative I was treated respectfully on the phone ,as Had given respect back . I was not badgered in any way to make any instant decisions ... [ More ]
    Poster:Clint
    Date:8/2/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great work by Ray at Flat-Rate!
    Review:After submitting an online estimate for transporting a vehicle from Houston area to either Boise, Idaho or Salt Lake City, Utah I was inundated with solicitations at varying prices. I also would receive (and still am) calls from autobots. I did recei... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Maffuccio
    Date:7/30/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: good job
    Review:Shipping was on time, though I had to wait for 2 weeks for my car to be pick up, but it's understandable because the pick up location is in south Indiana. Nice customer service with all questions were answered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Review:I have used brokers to ship my car before and I am very much aware of the games and tricks that are used in the process. I haven't used 1 Flat Rate before and was a little cautious. They didn't provide me with the "cheapest" quote, but I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Tracy
    Date:7/29/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Nice company to work with
    Review:I read the transport reviews and chose1 flat rate. I have never shipped cars before so this was completely foreign to me. Ray indured countless phone calls and put me at ease each time. They were picked up and delivered as promised with NO issues.. G... [ More ]
    Poster:Coretta
    Date:7/27/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: LEVEL OF SERVICE
    Review:I cannot sing their praises high enough. I was in a jam and their quick and courtesy service saved my bacon. I called Murphy on a Saturday afternoon within an hour he called me back to tell me that if found a driver(NIGEL) heading north on Monday. N... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Stein
    Date:7/24/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transported car from FL to NY
    Review:The entire process from start to finish was great. I called in a predicament and Murphy resolved everything in an hour. I called on a Saturday afternoon and Murphy found a driver heading north in an hour. The car was picked up Monday afternoon and We... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul SteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Bad service - not recommended
    Review:Ray was nice and polite when discussing and arranging the car pick up. The driver was late for pick up because he stopped to visit friends in Kingman Arizona. The call that he would be late was a few hours after the established delivery window.... [ More ]
    Poster:fred ray
    Date:7/18/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: A-Plus Service!!
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and was apprehensive about choosing a company. 1 Flat Rate stood out due to being rated by the Better Business Bureau, and due to not requiring any payment information up front. I spoke with several reps and the owner... [ More ]
    Poster:Courtney K
    Date:7/17/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Do not use this Service.. Extremely abusive with explicit language
    Review:I emailed Ray for a quote. Ray came back with a quote and order number… a couple days later I called Ray just to verify that a second vehicle was included on the quote. Ray called me back and said that he gave me the wrong price on the quote.... [ More ]
    Poster:Pangaro
    Date:7/17/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:This company really saved me. I had been in contact with other companies and I was just getting the run around. I made up my mind to call one more company and it was 1 Flat-Rate. I am so thrilled I made that last call. They were able to meet all my... [ More ]
    Poster:Shirley Kirksey
    Date:7/8/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!
    Review:Do not use this service ever!! This is the second time I am posting this review as 1 Flat Rate has declined I have had an order with them, that is how dishonest this company is. They used a carrier called Philly Express which was 4 days late in picki... [ More ]
    Response:Yes. As you correctly point out, the truck broke down and there was a delay in picking up your vehicle. You declined another carrier we had as back up. You chose to drive the ten miles to another State to pick it up from the facility. Your vehicle was delivered safely 3000 miles away and you did not pay a cent until you took delivery. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naturally, you are upset. I was on a flight six months ago and it too was delayed taking off. I was upset. I gave the captain a piece of my mind when getting off. He mentioned something about a mechanical issue. I told him I do not care if he had a mechanical issue with his plane. Delays happen !! Not very often thankfully. All the best. I hope your next transport goes smoother. [ view ]
    Poster:Kerry
    Date:7/5/2014 9:08:00 AM
    Subject: No BS car shipping
    Review:I have shipped several vehicles over my time in the military and this company will be my go to transport service from this point on. Ray will give you an honest and accurate assessment of what it will take to get your car shipped on a desired schedul... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris W.
    Date:7/4/2014 12:34:00 AM
    Subject: I only use 1 Flat Rate
    Review:In our business we ship vans and trucks from Sacramento to Arizona, Kansans, Michigan, and in this case Florida. I have always used 1 Flat Rate. I have always talked to Ray and he has been very helpful in all of our transportation needs and will co... [ More ]
    Poster:Omar Maganna
    Date:6/30/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: 1FlatRate is a great car transport service from CA to NY
    Review:This is great company doing exactly what they promised online. No up front deposits or fees, just COD at destination. No hidden extra fees, like I had with other companies, they did exactly what the contract stated. Driver helpful and courteous an... [ More ]
    Poster:Miklos
    Date:6/20/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: 72 chevy truck
    Review:Ray knows his job and is very professional. He provided the service I expected and more. I reccomend them to anyone wanting a worry free transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Winkler
    Date:6/12/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Volvo transport
    Review:They did an excellent job of shipping my vehicle from Texas to Tennessee. Both the driver and customer service reps were informative and communicative regarding the pick-up, transport, and delivery of the car. The shipping was also pretty quick despi... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexandra P.
    Date:6/2/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: VA to AZ
    Review:Shipping my vehicle was a first for me so I had no idea how the process worked. I called a couple of shippers and decided to go with 1Flat-Rate. Ray with 1Flat-Rate took the time explain the process, explain the cost of posting my vehicle, explain ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur Ward
    Date:5/30/2014 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: CAR SHIPPING FROM NY TO TX
    Review:GREAT EXPERIENCE AND CHEAP PRICE .TRUCK CAME ONTIME AND PICKED UP MY CAR AND DROPPED MY CAR ON SCHEDULED TIME , EVENTHOUGH IT WAS STANDARD SHIPPING.THE DRIVERS WERE FRIENDLY AND THE LET ME KNOW THE STATUS OF SHIPPING FREQUENTLY. CUSTOMER SERVICE R... [ More ]
    Poster:Sajo Uthuppu
    Date:5/26/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT TO FLORIDA
    Review:We never expected that the car will be delivered in 6 days apart from the projected time frame of 7 to 10 days. [ View ]
    Poster:Romulo PatunganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2014 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Oil over my car
    Review:Everything was great until my vehicle was dropped off. My vehicle had engine oil all over the rear windshield, and top. It looks that whatever vehicle was over it was leaking oil. [ View ]
    Poster:David MedranoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: This was the only Company that could get the job done!
    Review:I tried for 1 week with several different Brokers, and 0 could find me a carrier willing to take my mini-van from Oakland, Cal to Port Orford, Oregon. My coastal delivery location was very challenging to drive to. My intuition and research led me ... [ More ]
    Poster:gary
    Date:5/22/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Honest quote from day 1. I shipped 2 cars and they both arrived one day early. Jimmy was great! He was always available to answer any questions and work with me on a pickup date. They even have me a combo deal price for sending 2 cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Abe
    Date:5/13/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd Car Shipped With 1Flat-Rate
    Review:I've had cars shipped from California and Idaho to North Carolina over the last couple of years. Their service has been great, good communication, damage/issue free delivery, and great prices! I've even used them to help my customers in my job as a h... [ More ]
    Poster:Will Sykes
    Date:5/12/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:First time using a car transport service, researched multiple brokers and searched BBB for reviews. Flat Rate returned my calls and was very efficient both on phone in talking me through the process and explaining the differences in on line search en... [ More ]
    Poster:vchurch
    Date:5/12/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable
    Review:I used 1Flat Rate 3 years ago to transfer my car from Florida to North Carolina. I received such great service from Ray and his team. So it was easy for me to contact Ray again 3 years later to have my vehicle transferred from North Carolina to Flori... [ More ]
    Poster:A. DanielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Rude Liars!!!
    Review:I was told my car would be picked up on March 1st and delivered with 7 - 10 business days. However my veichele wasn't picked up until March 17th and delivered on March 28th. I called and spoke to the manager and he was completely rude. He told me he ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiera
    Date:4/23/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: incentove
    Review:The incentive is NOT why I'm filling out this review - It just made it easier to write a review. I would rate 1 Flat-Rate- - #1! [ View ]
    Poster:Bonita