Transport Logo
View 171,766 Reviews on 3,861 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,767th Review now!

View 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)'s New Profile

1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Mount Vernon, NY 10550
Phone Number:800 670 7112
Secondary Phone Number:646 749 6735
Time On Site:6 Years, 0 Months. Since 10/29/2009
MOST VEHICLES DISPATCHED IN UNDER 24 HRS!! A+ BBB RATED.....Question...Would you let a telemarketer fix your car? Of course not! Next question how much stock would you put in a review that the reviewer was paid to do? Then why would put a telemarketer in charge of shipping it who is paying bribes? Put an actual car hauler in charge of finding you the best suited car hauler not some company that wants to charge you extra at the end to ship it by blaming the carrier by saying there is a counter offer or a company that tells you they have given you a discount on the contingency of you leaving multiple positive reviews to bolster their carefully crafted phoney image by telling you they have to charge you again at the end if you do not leave a positive review. These a just a couple of the shrewd gimmicks that have been used on customers for years now to manipulate this site and you...I fix what other companies screw up and take care of those screwed over,simply put. Have you checked out the other companies @ the BBB,Yelp,Ripoff Report,Pissed etc.? Does their image change once you see a broader view? Most of these so called professionals are merely UNDER experienced telemarketers with the integrity of used car salesman trying to sell you a lemon. Don't believe me? Check the sites above. Work directly with an owner, an owner who started out behind the wheel- not a laptop and headset. Only deal with the best that will put you with the best...No exceptions. Common Gimmicks==== No deposit (they just want to have your card # on file) We (will) have a truck in your area (on) x/xx.===== (more deception) Family owned? Really a family of telemarketers...Can you say con artists? ==== Over exaggerating the amount of cars shipped.=== (There are just not enough hours in the day)==== Paying for reviews or promising to win deposits back....I have closely watched so many quotes turn to orders behind the scenes that have been totally screwed up-and for 25.00 watch so many reviewers take to this site and lie about their experience and mislead others just to get back a couple of pennies or a promise to win some non existent raffle to get out of giving any compensation....Caveat Emptor! ......................... 'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'.....Mark Twain
Have your own experience with 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) to share?

• Next Reviews on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:Fletcher at All Aboard Transport is very knowledgeable & helpful. Shipped both our cars from east coast to west coast thru him. Better price than thru moving company by hundreds of dollars! Highly recommend :) [ View ]
    Poster:Susan A.
    Date:10/5/2015 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: Simple and easy to use
    Review:I called on a Friday night and my car was picked up by a driver Saturday morning. I got a great deal and everything went as smooth as could be. Would definitely recommend and use again. [ View ]
    Date:10/2/2015 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: A Low Stress Move!
    Review:I highly recommend 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)! Fletcher answers the phone personally and takes care of you every step of the way. He fully explained how the process works from beginning to end. The total cost for the moving my 1963 Pontiac fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan S.
    Date:9/28/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Iowa to Cali
    Review:Fletcher took away my anxiety of shipping my vehicle to my son at Camp Pendleton, California. I was very nervous about the entire process which turned out easier than I ever imaged. He kept in constant contact and when my shipment was picked up by Al... [ More ]
    Date:9/21/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: White glove service
    Review:First off let me say that the car shipping business is very dicey. You deal with a broker who quotes you a price based on an educated guess and then hope they can fulfill their promise in a timely fashion. Fletcher was a true gentleman in a sea of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris A JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: fj40 from oklahoma to washington, all aboard
    Review:great communication, actual price same as quote, very fast service I first contacted all aboard transport and on the same day they had already had set up a pick up from Oklahoma to Washington state for just 2 days later and I received my car withi... [ More ]
    Date:9/14/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend them.
    Review:This is the second time I used their service. Got the quote affordable and reliable. Highly recommend them to anyone first time looking car transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Thao Nguyen
    Date:9/14/2015 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: All Aboard Auto Transport
    Review:I was very happy with the service I received from All Aboard Auto Transport. They were courteous, prompt and professional, and communicated very well to complete the process smoothly. I would definitely use them again. Anita [ View ]
    Date:9/8/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: All Abroad Auto Transport
    Review:Overall my experience was great. Fletcher was amazing at helping me get my car from Chicago to Boston. He made feel that everything was fine and he would handle everything. The carrier was Simon Towing and Transportation. The man that picked up my ve... [ More ]
    Date:9/4/2015 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Pleased
    Review:Very honest and professional. Fletcher took the time to explain the whole transport process and how it works. He promised me a firm price, to pick up and deliver car on time, and he made it all happen. I would definitely use All Aboard again! [ View ]
    Poster:Bill C
    Date:8/24/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Service
    Review:Fletcher is very professional, honest and very responsible. I would highly recommend to my friends and will definitely use his service again in the future. [ View ]
    Date:8/21/2015 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, Great Price
    Review:I was looking to have my new Polaris Razr UTV shipped from North Carolina to Utah. I tried to find someone for a week and had no success. One call to All Aboard and it was setup. On top of that, the pricing was good, and the delivery time was great. ... [ More ]
    Date:8/20/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Getting my sons vehicle back to College
    Review:Fletcher was upfront and honest about the cost. The quote given was much lower (initial quote is computer generated) and he explained thoroughly why the actual cost was higher. It was peak season and my son's school is in a small town. I called multi... [ More ]
    Date:8/19/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:This company was great to work with. They were up front about the cost. No hidden fees. It was great to contact the company and get an immediate response to any questions I had. Very reliable and reasonable. I would definitely use this company a... [ More ]
    Date:8/17/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:The broker - Fletcher at All Aboard Auto Transport, was helpful, knowledgeable, and provided good communications and follow-up. The car was picked up by the carrier right on time arrived at the destination across country on time. The only issue is... [ More ]
    Date:8/17/2015 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: 1948 dodge coupe
    Review:car was picked up just as planned. no problem with the delivery company . would use again I called all Aboard transport and fletcher took care of my shipping needs quickly Thank you FLETCHER [ View ]
    Date:8/11/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and professional
    Review:Fletcher at All Aboard Auto Transport somehow managed to get me a carrier two hours after I called him! My car got picked up about four hours after I contacted Fletcher. He was willing to help and patient with my questions, then called me after the ... [ More ]
    Date:8/7/2015 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Fletcher
    Review:Great Service! Honest and upfront. Fletcher explained the process and assisted in arranging for the transport in an expedited fashion. I will definitely use him again [ View ]
    Date:8/6/2015 3:13:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Service!
    Review:Fletcher, with All Aboard Auto Transport, helped me out with a tricky transport. It was short notice and had to be picked and delivered in a specific time frame. He was honest, explained everything, and was able to get me a transport for a great pric... [ More ]
    Date:8/3/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:All Aboard Auto Transport provided me with excellent service! I had contracted with another agency to deliver my car to another state but found that at the last minute they could not provide the service. I contacted All Aboard Auto Transport and was... [ More ]
    Date:8/3/2015 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Service
    Review:This is the best transport service for the money. I won't use anyone else. You can lowball for a better deal, but good luck with that. This is not the first time I've counted on Fletcher and he always delivers. Very quick transit, three days Florida ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nosa Idemudia
    Date:7/30/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good Transport Driver
    Review:I had my car available but was told that because it was out of the way, it would take a little longer to find a driver. I called on the 10th day when my contract was going to expire and suddenly there was a driver available. The truck had to 2 driver... [ More ]
    Poster:George S.
    Date:7/30/2015 3:01:00 AM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:My experience was awesome and relieving they handled everything for me and didnt give any fake promises. They told the truth and what they would try to do in the long run. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to everyone i know. [ View ]
    Date:7/28/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Review:What an amazing company. Professional, honest and just wonderful to deal with. Fletcher gave good honest advise, he was patient and explained the whole process and delivered as promised. I have used other transporters in the past, non of which I woul... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Staci, glad you were satisfied. I always put honesty ahead of any deal......Fletcher All Aboard BBB A+ best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:S Collins
    Date:7/22/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Contracted with Fletcher after another transporter left me high and dry and did not pick my car. At that point I was on a very short time table and needed a pickup within 2 days to meet my time schedule. I picked Fletcher because he is listed from ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Winston.....Fletcher All Aboard BBB A+ 15 years Strong And Counting That's the real reason.....Experience [ view ]
    Poster:winston l
    Date:7/22/2015 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent knowledge and promptness
    Review:Fletcher answered all of my questions without hesitation and with complete courtesy. While the carrier itself was late, All Aboard Auto Transport gave reassurances that it was still in transit. Overall, I was very satisfied with Fletcher and his co... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Ross I am happy that you are happy with the service provided.......Fletcher All Aboard BBB A+ best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Date:7/21/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Review:Having never used an auto transport company before I was hesitant and nervous, on one hand trying to decide to drive between Missouri and Idaho by myself, about 3 days and many hours of driving especially at 65 yrs old I decided to go with an auto tr... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Robert, I'm glad you felt you had a positive experience......Fletcher All Aboard BBB A+ best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Date:7/15/2015 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to deal with.
    Review:When I started to look for someone to transport my car I contacted several companies. Many of them where actually short and rude , which was mind boggling to me . Then some of the other companies would call and email me to try and prompt me to use th... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Gerry anything I can do make it a seamless process I am more than happy to do.......Fletcher All Aboard BBB A+ best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Gerry Ditto
    Date:7/15/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: S2000 from Boston ,MA to dayton,oh
    Review:All aboard got me a driver 2hr I got off the phone with him. I probably got lucky but I'm pretty sure have all aboard on my side helped. Pick was easy. I didn't even need to be there. Over I am very happy with this transaction. Will use again.... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Khai....Of course having All Aboard Helped...LOL.... The key to having a good experience is simple offer the carriers good rates and the rest falls in place...Fletcher All Aboard BBB A+ best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Date:7/10/2015 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and helpful
    Review:Fletcher was very willing to answer all my questions, and took time to fill me in on how the Transport Industry worked. He got me a driver the very next day. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Johnson
    Date:7/7/2015 12:39:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Fletcher is knowledgeable about the business and frankly reveal all the pros and cons of low price and high prices of auto transport. I made appointment with Fletcher about 4 weeks before the pick up. The final pick up was about a day late but I ... [ More ]
    Date:7/7/2015 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Used more than once, great service all round
    Review:Very professional, friendly and courteous. I have used them more than once and they have delivered great serivice. They take their business very seriously! [ View ]
    Date:7/6/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:This is the second time I have used the services of All Aboard Auto Transport. On both occasions, it has been an outstanding experience. Fletcher gets high marks due to his remarkable professionalism; he makes sure the process goes smoothly. The d... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Nilda, pleasure as always. I am glad you were happy again.......Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Nilda E
    Date:7/1/2015 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Fletcher was very attentive and courteous.He called and gave me progress of my car.Im very happy with the service I received.from the dealership to my driveway.excellent service [ View ]
    Response:Ben, my pleasure. Enjoy that new Stingray......Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard Best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Date:7/1/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Towing a Car
    Review:I first called on a Wednesday needing my car transported from Illinois to Pennsylvania as soon as possible. Everything was explained to me up front, the customer service was truly outstanding. I paid $200 down and $400 upon delivery. I finalized the ... [ More ]
    Response:Michelle it was a pleasure to help you. Everyone should have a friend like you....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Date:7/1/2015 1:25:00 AM
    Subject: Fletcher knows
    Review:Overall the car transport experience was great. If you are flexible on pick up and delivery, the better your emotions will be in check. Be firm, patient, and cordial, and you'll have a great experience too. Fletcher was the person I had contac... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Matt my pleasure.....Fletcher BBB A+ All aboard best and top rated. [ view ]
    Date:6/30/2015 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: My 2nd car
    Review:This company delivered my first car on time & in a very good shape. For the 2nd car Fletcher told me the 1st driver cannot take this car & he will find another driver. First, he told me don't worry I'll find a good driver ; however, he had a ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Roya, just to clarify your vehicle was pick up before you left and I had a back up plan for you and a ride to the airport. As for the extra If I remember correctly you wanted to offer more and I told we do not need to.....Fletcher BBB A+ alla board best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Date:6/29/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Nice guy
    Review:We have been burned before by a bad moving company. Fletcher patiently answered all of our questions and we had a wonderful experience with his service. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Sheldon the pleasure was all mine......Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport [ view ]
    Date:6/28/2015 3:37:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:I've shipped several vehicles but my first time using All Aboard Auto Transport. I'll say one word "Fletcher" he's the game-changer!! Awesome customer service, true to his word and will work hard to get your needs met. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks you Bridgette the pleasure was all mine.....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Date:6/27/2015 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Unprofessional
    Review:If you look at all his reviews except for that one negative review he's a golden child. BEWARE: If everything is going right for "Fletcher" then he is probably spectacular,maybe. I had a little out of the ordinary transport job for him ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr Jacobs place and order on 6/15 for first pick up of 6/19 then changes to 6/25 -6/26 for an out of the way location with a heavy vehicle. He calls to check in to micro mange a few day before. No drivers as of yet Mr Jacobs! Fast forward to the 25th when he calls in 2 hrs after his vehicle was first available to (Fire On the 27th a carrier calls in on his load (2 days, H1, Middle of no where) not bad! Mr Jacobs inability to be patient is what made his experience what it was....... Here is the review Mr Jacobs left for the carrier I sent his way...... ........................ #patients is a virtue Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Kent Jacobs
    Date:6/26/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Review:Very reluctant to ship the vehicle because of scams but trusted the reviews for 1 All Aboard Auto Transport(NY). Process was quick and painless. Great courier. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Brian I am glad you trusted your gut.....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Date:6/20/2015 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely recommend!!!!! AA is the best!!!
    Review:Fletcher couldn't be more helpful in the whole process of my car being shipped out. He was so accommodating and very truthful and honest. My car was even delivered a day earlier than when it was supposed to arrive. I trust this company and really rec... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks you Alana, glad I could help......Fletcher BBB A+ rated All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Date:6/19/2015 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and price
    Review:I was overly impressed with the customer service and the experience they displayed. They had me a quote and driver in a matter of minutes, the vehicles were picked up promptly and arrived in excellent condition. The best part was the door to door s... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Steve.....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Parker Brothers - Do it All
    Date:6/16/2015 1:16:00 AM
    Subject: My peace of mind experience
    Review:The broker company, 54 Freight, was very professional and trust worthy. The owner, Fletcher, was very courteous and helpful when it came to helping me get my car on time and in a timely manner. He personally took his time with looking up the best rou... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you LT. Lewis it was my pleasure to make thing work for you......Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Date:6/16/2015 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Fletcher is great! Use this company! He is very straight forward and has your best interest at heart. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Kristen....I am happy you feel that way....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Date:6/11/2015 12:30:00 PM
    Review:Fletcher was wonderful. He explained exactly what the procedure would be, what issues might come up that I should be aware of (e.g. availability of a transporter on exact dates) and how best to deal with them. He checked in with me at each stage of a... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Ann and my pleasure to be of assistance to you. I'm Glad you were happy with the service provided.....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Date:6/8/2015 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: 1958 bug transported to los angeles from georgia.
    Review:super service quick and easy , company kept me informed the whole process i felt like my vehicle was safe and being taken care of ... i definately recommend them for any type of vehicle delivery [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Tommy my pleasure.....Fletcher.....BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:tom montoya
    Date:6/8/2015 5:24:00 AM
    Subject: Easy and effortless!
    Review:Fletcher provided exceeded the limitations in customer support to help me transport me vehicle. This was my first time having to transport my vehicle and I'm beyond thankful for the service I received. My vehicle was delivered in a prompt and timel... [ More ]
    Response:Tiera it was my pleasure to help you in any way that I could.....Fletcher BBB A+ Rated All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport [ view ]
    Date:6/6/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:I sent my first car last week, I'm very happy with the result & scheduled the 2nd car for next week. For sure I will use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Roya, No problem my pleasure and I will make sure the 2nd vehicle is done by the time your on your way....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard beast and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Date:6/3/2015 2:58:00 AM
    Subject: Fletcher is amazing!
    Review:Fletcher not only got me a great price on the vehicle transport, he delivered on everything promised. He made sure to work with trusted carriers and let me know exactly what to expect. He was kind, professional, and called me several times to make ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Jill my pleasure glad I could help....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto transport. [ view ]
    Date:6/2/2015 10:47:00 PM

Next Reviews on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)

1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.