Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,381 Reviews on 3,364 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1190 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Location:FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON LINK BLEOW
Mount Vernon, NY 10550
Phone Number:800 670 7112
Secondary Phone Number:646 749 6735
Website:http://www.allaboardtransport.com
Time On Site:4 Year(s), 6 Month(s). Since 10/29/2009

We Bridge the Gap....From the Consumer who knows nothing about "Car Carriers" to The Trucker who Knows nothing about "Quotes" ( Literally). How.....You may ask? Easy.....Starting as one of the Truckers who knew nothing about Quotes behind the wheel watching brokers pretend to be the all knowing,(playing both sides) when all they had was a website, and no "dues paid"! No fuel Bought! No Insurance Paid! Not one car ever touched or delivered! 13 Years In Business 100% Customer Satisfaction Rate click("Customer Satisfaction Report")to the right. A BBB Rated. And A lot of mental pictures of this beautiful country from the road! Est. 6/5/2000 ( Verify by clicking the link above.) Angie's list A Rated. We are the one's that get it done right the first time, the one the credit card companies recommend ,and the one's people call when others with thousands of (paid for)& (fake) reviews drop the ball - Then bribe the customer to remove negative reviews with cash. Do yourself a favor before deciding on a company. Simply Google "Company Name" & "Complaints"or the companies phone # you will quickly see how great most are not. Also watch out for the BS family owned company angle. The No upfront deposit nonsense meanwhile cornering your order by saying they aren't sure of the price "they will have to get back to you" All the while putting your info on "Central" creating confusion on who has the order while the customer is in the dark. Caveat Emptor! ..........Save Yourself the headache coming your way Give me a call.......Fletcher.
Have your own experience with 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) to share?

• Next Reviews on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
    Subject: All Aboard Auto Transport
    Review:Fletcher did a good job on communicating the process with me and making sure everything was in order. The car arrived before expected and was in ideal condidtion. Would do business with again. Thanks! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Wayne....Fletcher (The Best and top rated Auto transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne
    Date:4/17/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: A great experience- highly recommend!
    Review:I was quite nervous about shipping our car after reading all the horror stories related to vehicle transport. I selected this company because they were the highest rated- both by customers and BBB. It didn't take long to find out why its ratings are... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Gertrude my pleasure........Fletcher (The Best and Top Rated Auto Transport Company) [ view ]
    Poster:G. Otteson
    Date:4/13/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I honestly can say they are good. Delivery was good in record time. My company made the call and I was actually surprise to see the jump on it immediately. I am looking forward to doing future business with them in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Bryant I always look forward to working with you and your guys.....Fletcher (Non compensated) [ view ]
    Poster:Kings auto salesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Our second experience
    Review:We have used All-Aboard Transport twice from MS to CA. Both times, Fletcher was our point of contact and he provided service above and beyond to complete our transaction. The carriers were professional and stayed in contact with us throughout the t... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks you Donald always a pleasure....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Donald
    Date:4/13/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend!
    Review:I received my car this morning after 5 days since the pick-up. Fletcher was down-to-earth honest and communicative about the logistics of the auto transport. If you have specific questions or concerns, he will work with you. He would also try to choo... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Elsa.....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Elsa
    Date:4/2/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: 1923 Rolls-Royce Transportation
    Review:I contacted Fletcher of A1 All Aboard Auto Transport to transport my 1923 Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost from Los Angeles CA to Atlanta GA. I had used him a couple of years prior to transport my 1960 Bentley S2 very satisfactorily so it was a pleasure to u... [ More ]
    Response:Always a pleasure Ronnie. I look forward to the next step of this restoration......Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Ronnie M.N
    Date:3/30/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The service was very good and everything was on time. The fact that they were even early on the delivery date was very impressive. Everyone was very kind and every time someone called this service would pick up. There was never a time where they did ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive review, anyone you hire should pick up when you call......Fletcher (Non Compensated) [ view ]
    Poster:jui len linThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport from CA to MD
    Review:Fletcher was extremely helpful, courteous, and honest. Based on our phone conversations, he was very knowledgeable and open regarding the entire process. Since the final destination was a little off the beaten path (Lexington Park, MD), he was genu... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Ken, .....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:3/26/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport experience
    Review:I could not be more pleased with my experience with 1 All Aboard Auto Transport. Fletcher was so helpful and I will certainly contact him again if I have a future need. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Ron, glad I could help.....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Ron Deskin
    Date:3/24/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: transport from MA to CA
    Review:The tranport was on time and the service is great. Even though the car was dirty, the overall service the excellent. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Lidia...Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:lidia
    Date:3/22/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: California to Texas
    Review:My experience with 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (Fletcher) was very pleasant & professional. My vehicle was picked up in San Clemente, CA & delivered to Fort Worth, TX on time. Fletcher updated me throughout the process & the driver "... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Duy..Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Duy Heathcoat
    Date:3/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Review:Fletcher was simply excellent to deal with. He called me and was able to get my vehicle delivered in an enclosed trailer for just $50 more than we had discussed for an open trailer. Was well worth it, as vehicle was in perfect condition upon arriva... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Aaron, enjoy your Bentley....Fletcher Searches related to all aboard auto transport all aboard auto transport reviews best auto transport companies transport review best rated car transport companies best car shipping company [ view ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:3/21/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: PERFECT SERVICE!
    Review:Fletcher was extraordinarily honest and communicative. He separated fact from fiction and made the entire process extremely easy. I have shipped a number of cars and Fletcher was by far the most professional and responsive person I have ever dealt wi... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Aron. I try to make every customer feel like that......Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Aron D
    Date:3/13/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Timely!
    Review:Contacted this Company to transport a vehicle to Tacoma, WA. We had transported 2 other vehicles to the West coast with other providers before and this one got the vehicle out within 1 week. While the price was a little higher than the other 2, this... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Dennis....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis K
    Date:3/4/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Fletcher
    Review:This was a pleasant experience- Fletcher was top notch in getting my car delivered to me.He stayed in touch to keep me updated on every move my car made.He took a ot of time helping me feel comfortable with our transaction and explained things to me ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Sam. [ view ]
    Poster:Sam Heard
    Date:2/27/2014 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Worked with Fletcher via telephone. He was helpful, courteous, and very good at staying in communication regarding processing our request and getting it done. The car arrived at its destination in the same condition it was in when picked up. The t... [ More ]
    Response:My Pleasure & thanks for the review.......Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:RHR
    Date:2/25/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Review:Very honest and professional service, I was very pleased and will absolutely use them again! They were prompt and got back to me in a very timely manner. More importantly was their honestly about my car actually being picked up opposed to other com... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Megan, I agree with you...Honesty is the exception and not the norm in this business with a lot of companies out there .....Fletcher (Non Compensated) [ view ]
    Poster:MeganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: would use them again
    Review:my vehicle transport in miami fl. said they would move it the truck never showed up now the wont give my 150 deposit back after all that i called all abord transport and flecher worked verry hard to help me it let me know all movers are not bad bu... [ More ]
    Response:Don't let anyone keep your money.....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:kyle
    Date:2/21/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Super fast service!
    Review:Thanks for getting our '06 VW Jetta to Michigan so fast! Three hours (much faster than estimated) after I called Fletcher the driver was loading the car in Florida, three days later it was in Michigan. Delivery was on-time and on budget. Fletcher ca... [ More ]
    Response:No Problem and thanks for the great review.....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Dean Reyburn
    Date:2/20/2014 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: All Aboard
    Review:This is the 3rd transport using All Aboard. Fletcher us an excellent representative of All Aboard, and liaison with the driver. Fletcher kept us aware of each step during the process; was in constant contact. All Aboard had an excellent rating with t... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Lawrence...Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Lawrence Cole
    Date:2/16/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to Florida
    Review:This was the first time I had to transport a vehicle using a carrier service and I was very anxious about the entire process. After speaking to many people and doing extensive on-line research I decided to reach out to Fletcher based on the reviews ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Susan.....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Susan L
    Date:2/13/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:My experience was pleasant and pretty easy. The car was picked up on time and delivered earlier then I expected. The person I talk to who set me up with everything was a great help, checking up on the progress on the vehicle and updating me accurate... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Anthony....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony Lynch
    Date:2/11/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Review:Fletcher is the best broker out there. This would be the second time I've used All Aboard in the past year. He's very understanding and provides great customer service. Fletcher works with customers and works around obstacles to get the job done. He ... [ More ]
    Response:My pleasure Chelsea anything I can do for you don't hesitate to call day or night.....Fletcher Searches related to all aboard auto transport all aboard auto transport reviews best auto transport companies auto transport companies reviews transport reviews best rated car transport companies best car shipping company [ view ]
    Poster:Chelsea
    Date:2/10/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I highly recommend mr. flecher for auto transport as it costs fear and has good customer relation and service, thanks mr. flecher keep up your good work. [ View ]
    Poster:jonas
    Date:2/2/2014 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: extraordinary service
    Review:After getting screwed from another company I called All Aboard Auto Transport and spoke to Fletcher I explained my situation ,he couldnt have been any nicer and ever so helpful. I am so grateful for him and his company.Not only did he make arrangemen... [ More ]
    Response:My pleasure, anything I can do to help........Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:mary r
    Date:1/29/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport experince
    Review:I must say that this is the best experience I have had transporting my vehicle . Fletcher was outstanding in his promptness, professionalism, and the overall experience was great. My car was meticulously inspected prior to being shipped by Fletcher ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Chris for the great review. 1 think that I would like to point out is that I was the broker not the driver, so It wasn't me who did the roadside inspection (George) but everything else I had my involvement in from making sure the right carrier was assigned to making it to the final destination on time and safely to following up with all involved-Driver, delivery,and making sure Chris new that everything happened according to plan and that delivery end was very pleased at the end......Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:chris
    Date:1/24/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:This was a remote, off route, pick up area that was made easy by a broker that totally understands the vehicle transport business and how to make it work for you and the carriers. Before retaining All Aboard Transport, I talked to a number of brokers... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Bill, my pleasure and yes I take every customers trust in me personally. I try my best to live up to this in every move. There are a lot of gimmicks and swindlers in this business and some of them are 5 star rated. I watch them take advantage of people just as much as the ones with less favorable reviews. It makes you think. To Avoid all of the guesswork just give me a call.......Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Bill A
    Date:1/22/2014 2:50:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:After calling several auto transport companies, I came across All Aboard Auto Transport. THEY COMPLETELY RESCUED ME IN MY TIME OF DESPAIR. Fletcher at All Aboard provided excellent customer service, worked extremely quickly and was able to get back t... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You. [ view ]
    Poster:Lynette
    Date:1/15/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: transportation
    Review:i had hired a national company(road runner transport ) to get 200 plus cars back here from ny nj area and they could not do what they said they could .i was looking a $20.00 a day storage fee on each of these cars per day, and then i contacted fletch... [ More ]
    Response:Anything for you Art! My pleasure.....Fletcher P.S. We are also national and better than most don't be swayed by a bunch of reviews that are bought in one way or another. Sometimes they are marked by a green dot and other times they are not. Some companies pay other companies to do blind false reviews and also pay customers to remove negative reviews. If you see a bunch of glowing reviews, then see a bunch of complaint @ the BBB that should tell you! [ view ]
    Poster:ART
    Date:1/8/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: ny to ca car transport
    Review:After my wife and I learned we were going to move to california to relocate for my work we had to sell the house and find a way to move all of our stuff. Once she scheduled the pick-up we were at ease knowing everything was taken care of and we could... [ More ]
    Poster:Earl
    Date:12/30/2013 6:40:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Fletcher went above and beyond to make sure our car was taken care of and delivered in a timely manner. Highly recommended! [ View ]
    Response:My pleasure Troy anything I can do to help.....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Troy Goodman
    Date:12/22/2013 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: Impressive service
    Review:I was overall very impressed with the server offered by Fletcher. The price was great and my car arrived in Florida with no issues at all. I would strongly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Craig Stat
    Date:12/1/2013 7:40:00 AM
    Subject: REVIEWING 1 ALL ABOARD AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:very good customer service, very nice guy, 5* for service. Everything went off without any probs. My cargo made it safely and on time! Good price too! ... [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Khoa, I appreciate your kind words about me and the service rendered. In this industry of a lot of unknowns to the customer, I take my customers trust in me very seriously and try to go above and beyond in all area's so the customers have a worry free experience......Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:khoa
    Date:11/18/2013 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Quality service and affordable price
    Review:My experience with All aboard auto transport was positive. Everything went off without any probs. My cargo made it safely and on time! Good price too! [ View ]
    Poster:John Barone
    Date:3/2/2013 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:l did not believe it will take a few days for the car to be picked, having had such experiences before, when it took weeks, am very grateful for All Aboard services. [ View ]
    Response:That's the difference between the service I afford my customers and the lack luster performance of other companies who string people along. Thanks for the review but I must admit most customers don't realize they write their own review ahead of time by what they are willing spend. Honestly some people doom themselves and having a sleazy broker on the other end just seals their fate. Remember you are in a bidding war with every one else shipping cars for the same spot. Carriers are just like home sellers with multiple offers......Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Margaret
    Date:2/28/2013 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:Fletcher was a big help and got my car picked up on very short notice- unlike Montway who took my deposit and I never heard back from about a pick-up date. My car arrived in Cali before the date promised, dirty (as expected in an open carrier), but i... [ More ]
    Poster:Jasmine
    Date:2/7/2013 12:57:00 PM
    Review:To keep this short, Fletcher was honest and fair priced. He hired a great company to take my car from FL to CA without any issues, Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Peter D
    Date:1/22/2013 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Do What I Didn't Do...Put Your Faith in Fletcher
    Review:I was moving from New Rochelle, NY to San Diego, CA. At the time I placed my order with ALL ABOARD TRANSPORT (AAT), I was extremely stressed. I had deadlines to meet, many things to ship/pack/arrange/banking/etc. I did lots of research before I ch... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Mike, Anytime. Glad I could make it happen for you....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Michael K
    Date:1/16/2013 6:35:00 PM
    Review:Kept me apprised of the transport almost daily. Very good experience. Would recommed and would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Magdaline Mordigla
    Date:12/23/2012 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: our car transport
    Review: Fletcher was great - honest, prompt, and best of all, our car made it back to RI!!! Would recommend him to my Mother - he was that good. Didn't know the guy, but he came through. Yeah! [ View ]
    Poster:Pam Faust
    Date:12/22/2012 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience - Good Company
    Review:Used this company twice. Both carriers got our cars to their destinations each time within a few days without any damage which I was the most concerned about. We had different drivers/carriers each time but they both did well as far as keeping contac... [ More ]
    Poster:Kalitxx
    Date:12/20/2012 1:15:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:I got a good deal on this transport and Fletcher was great. He stayed in contact with me the entire time and made the transition super smooth. I would recommend All Aboard Auto Transport and Fletcher any day! [ View ]
    Poster:Regina
    Date:12/20/2012 12:01:00 AM
    Review:Great service and a great rate. I forgot my brand new sealed iPhone 5 in the glove compartment and when I realized what happened it was already 2 hours past. I got in touch with Rafi the driver of the truck and explained him about it. He told me tha... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Nabi, I am glad to hear that you were able to get your phone back. I always try to put the best drivers on the case. Customers do not need to be worried about missing items from the car. My pleasure [ view ]
    Poster:Nabi
    Date:12/19/2012 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Pickup
    Review:This was the easiest transaction I even had. Called on Friday morning, picked up Friday afternoon, and had an email waiting on Monday morning that it had been delivered. Just in time for Christmas!! Go Fletcher!! [ View ]
    Poster:Donna Cade
    Date:12/17/2012 6:19:00 AM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:I had never used an auto transport company before. After a great deal of internet research I decided on All Aboard Auto Transport. Fletcher was excellent. He was extremely knowledgeable and honest. Everything worked out exactly as he told me it would... [ More ]
    Poster:Cort
    Date:12/3/2012 7:57:00 AM
    Subject: all aboard transport
    Review:I needed to transport my truck from maryland to chicago and i call all aboard transport and they were nice and they gave me a good qoute and i talk to them monday and they pick up my truck tuesday and next day i had my truck in my house there fast an... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks.....Non Compensated [ view ]
    Poster:jorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/29/2012 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: ANTIQUE CAR TRANSPOTED 1956 FORD
    Review:FLTCHER HANDLED THE TRANSPORTATION OF MY 1956 FORD JUST AS HE HAS IN THE PAST. JUST GREAT! HAVE USED HIM MANY TIMES AND SO HAVE SOME OF MY FRIENDS. HE ALWAYS PUTS THE CUSTOMER FIRST! WILL USE AGAIN. THANKS!! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks William, your the best and I do appreciate you taking the time to write this review.....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:WILLIAM MALEK
    Date:11/19/2012 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great gob
    Review:The price was right and the service with the person that give me the quote and also the driver was excellent. Great gob guys. [ View ]
    Poster:Felipe Colon
    Date:11/11/2012 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good Work
    Review:Vehicle pickup time is so flexible for me to catch flight. Excellent in service Order number is 41797 , Payment Information: Order Deposit: $250.00 , Amount C.O.D.: $600.00 , Order Total: $850.00 , Shipped the Vehicle from NewYork to Minn... [ More ]
    Poster:PrasannaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2012 1:10:00 AM
    Subject: 57 Belair - New Jersey to Texas
    Review:Fletch did an AWESOME job! First time I ever used a transport company. He is there when you need him-Fast, Reliable, Great Service. 5 Stars all the way! [ View ]
    Poster:Andy Anderson
    Date:10/5/2012 2:21:00 PM

Next Reviews on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)

1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) Home | 2

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.