View 144,395 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,396th Review now!
1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Location:FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON LINK BLEOW
Mount Vernon, NY 10550
Phone Number:800 670 7112
Secondary Phone Number:646 749 6735
Website:
Time On Site:5 Years, 9 Months. Since 10/29/2009

MOST VEHICLES DISPATCHED IN UNDER 24 HRS!! A+ BBB RATED...Have you checked out the other companies @ the BBB,Yelp,Ripoff Report,Pissed Consumer.com etc.? Does their image change once you see a broader view? Most of these so called professionals are merely UNDER experienced telemarketers with the integrity of used car salesman trying to sell you a lemon. Don't believe me? Check the sites above. Work directly with an owner, an owner who started out behind the wheel- not a laptop and headset. Only deal with the best that will put you with the best...No exceptions. Common Gimmicks==== No deposit (they just want to have your card # on file) We (will) have a truck in your area (on) x/xx.===== (more deception) Family owned, over exaggerating the amount of cars shipped.=== (There are just not enough hours in the day)==== Paying for reviews or promising to win deposits back.
Have your own experience with 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) to share?

• Next Reviews on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
    Subject: Great Broker!
    Review:Any where else I called, I felt like I was getting rushed into a deal. All Aboard Auto Transport took the time to explain the business, their role, and what to expect moving forward. This gave me good peace of mind about shipping my car! [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:7/28/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent X-Country Service
    Review:I chose All Aboard Auto Transport based on the consistency of the reviews. They were not the cheapest, but also not the most expensive - right in the middle. When I called, Fletcher explained the process clearly. If not for the reviews on this boa... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Harry my pleasure and glad I could help.....Fletcher BBB A+ Rated (All Aboard best rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Harry C
    Date:7/25/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Shipping a car is not something done regularly. It started as a daunting experience because not only have I never shipped a car, I don't know anyone who has. Fortunately, after checking the Better Business Bureau web site, I found All Aboard Transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan Mounty
    Date:7/25/2014 4:38:00 AM
    Subject: Knows the business
    Review:Using All-Aboard Auto Transport you deal with one person, Fletcher, who is very knowledgeable regarding this type of business and willing to explain how the process works. He always answered the calls personally. He also followed-up at every stage of... [ More ]
    Response:Your welcome Scott glad I could be of assistance.....Fletcher A+ BBB Rated. (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:7/20/2014 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Very honest and upfront. This was my first time doing this and he was very patient in answering my questions and explaining the process so.I could understand and make an educated decision. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Jay. Honesty is the cornerstone of my business......Fletcher BBB A+ Rated ( Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:jay ross
    Date:7/18/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: very satisfied
    Review:Fletcher was very helpful finding a lower cost transport for us. He maintained contact to make sure the transport was progressing satisfactorily. I recommend 1 All Aboard Auto Transport and would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Joyce glad I could help my pleasure.....Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (Google: All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Joyce
    Date:7/15/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Mr Fletcher was courteous , knowledgeable and truthful . He told me what was going on how it worked and then proceeded to deliver on all of the requested pick up and delivery times and Price . The seller was moving and had a limited window of time t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:7/13/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: non running truck transport
    Review:Had my truck transported by all aboard a couple weeks ago and I am very pleased. I originally went with elite auto transport and they were struggling finding someone to haul my truck cause it was non running. I called all aboard and they had my truck... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Kyle glad I could help when the last company dropped the ball (Usual Story)......Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (Google: ALL Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:kyle
    Date:7/8/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Trust your broker - Fletcher delivers!
    Review:This is the 3rd time I have shipped a vehicle, and by far the smoothest service I have ever experienced. I chose Fletcher and 1 ALL ABOARD AUTO TRANSPORT (NY) because I read an extensive number of reviews which were positive. The thing that struck me... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Howard I try to let everyone know exactly what their getting into before they do......Fletcher A+ BBB Rated. [ view ]
    Poster:Howard Fried
    Date:7/7/2014 2:00:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Very friendly and helpful through the whole process with me . Definitely would use him again. Answered my questions, guided me though the rate process so we would get a good trucking company. Even called and checked in. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Laura glad I could help......Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Laura Camp
    Date:7/6/2014 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended
    Review:Great service, fletcher is very honest guy, I like the way he was honest about the options I had. Trustworthy company, will contact again if needed Highly recommended [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Rashid.....Fletcher BBB A+ Rated (Google: ALL Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport.) [ view ]
    Poster:Rashid
    Date:7/6/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: All Aboard Auto Transport
    Review:Don't waste your time looking at any other group. Ask for Fletcher from All Aboard Transport and he will take care of you. Fletcher was available at all times via phone or email and was always prompt with his replies. He gives a thorough explanation ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Numan my pleasure......Fletcher A+ BBB Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Numan
    Date:7/3/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience with All Aboard Auto Transport
    Review:If you need an auto shipped, don't waste your time talking to one of the supposed top five companies you'll find listed in reviews on the internet. I started out with one only to become extremely frustrated and disappointed. I started searching revie... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Nick my pleasure to help.....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:7/3/2014 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: Five Star Rating
    Review:Fletcher is the most professional and honest man I have done business with in years. He actually cares if you and your car are taken good care of and I will call him again should I ever need another car shipped. Thanks [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Dave , I try.....Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (Google: ALL Aboard the best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:DB Skip
    Date:7/2/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: From Washington to Florida
    Review:Thank you Fletcher for your expertise and caring coordinating the shipment of my car from Washington State to Pensacola, Florida. I appreciate the time and extra effort you put into making this all go so seamlessly. And it was a pleasure to talk with... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Laurie my pleasure ....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:LT Hansen
    Date:7/2/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I transport my car the first time. Fletcher from 1 ALL ABOARD AUTO TRANSPORT (NY) did an excellent job helping me got it done. He is patient, willing to help, keeping me informed every step of the way. The transporting company Three Brothers is ex... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Ricky....Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (Google: All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Ricky
    Date:7/2/2014 8:59:00 AM
    Subject: Jeep Grand Wagoneer
    Review:When I buy another vehicle on-line I will definitley use 1 All Aboard Auto Transport. Fletcher was courteous, helpful, and he followed up with a phone call after the delivery was made. [ View ]
    Response:My pleasure Tim ... Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:6/30/2014 8:15:00 AM
    Subject: Great autotransport from Miami to Houston
    Review:Fletcher did a outstanding job of coordinating transport of 2 BMWs from Miami to Houston TX. Great communication and Price. Cars arrived right on time. Thank you once again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you James my pleasure......Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (Google: ALL Aboard best and highest rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:6/27/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Seamless Execution from Pickup to Delivery
    Review:Working with 1 All Aboard Auto Transport was a great experience. Fletcher walked me thru the process from beginning to end. He explained that just because you get a quote doesn't mean there will be a driver willing to take your car for that price a... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Terri.....Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (non compensated) [ view ]
    Poster:TerriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Use All Aboard!
    Review:Fletcher was great. This was my first time transporting a vehicle due to relocation. He was knowledgeable and helped me thru the entire process. He was more than welcome to answer any questions. Very straightforward and nice. Emailed me what I needed... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Ana, my pleasure.........Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:ana huang
    Date:6/25/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job!
    Review:This was my first time using a car transporting service and I was a little leery about paying the broker fee up front. But once the process was explained to me I felt better and understood why I needed to pay that part of the transaction before the c... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Lola my pleasure, glad I could help......Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (Google All Aboard best and highest rated Auto Transport.) [ view ]
    Poster:Lola
    Date:6/24/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Got the Job Done Quickly!
    Review:I called Fletcher two days before I absolutely needed my car shipped. He was the only one of five companies I called that answered the phone at 10 a.m. on a Monday morning. Fletcher worked hard to find me a carrier that would pick my car up in time... [ More ]
    Response:Eva remember you get what you pay for. All brokers do charge a fee otherwise they wouldn't be in business.....Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (google; All Aboard Best and Top Rated Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Eva
    Date:6/24/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Honest and Professional
    Review:I would most certainly use Allaboardtransport again. I was pleased with the patience shown and the efficient service provided. Two thumbs up in my book [ View ]
    Response:Tank you sir....Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (Google: All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport.) [ view ]
    Poster:T. Goodman
    Date:6/24/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: From One Corner of Country to Another
    Review:Here's my motto to future customers considering whether to hire Fletcher and All Aboard to transport your ole beater or your pride and joy car as my 2006 Corvette z06 was to me: "Don't sweat it just let Fletcher handle it!" Fletcher was a... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Tim my pleasure.......Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (Google; All Aboard best and top Rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Coley
    Date:6/18/2014 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: 1924 Hupmobile Transportation
    Review:Once again Fletcher of 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) delivered flawlessly!!! This is the 3rd time I have used Fletcher and his company, the first time was 3yrs ago when he delivered my 1960 Bentley S2 from Michigan to Snellville GA, then 4 months ... [ More ]
    Response:As always Ronnie my pleasure. Can't wait to see the finished product. I know all the customers of Atlanta Vintage Rides will not be disappointed....Fletcher (Google: All Aboard Best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Ronnie N
    Date:6/18/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Honest & Informative
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I signed on with another company and was left pretty clueless about the whole process. Nothing was explained especially how the "bid" price affected timeliness of delivery. This experience lef... [ More ]
    Poster:John Edwards
    Date:6/17/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:It was a little more than I wanted to pay but I was on a tight timeframe for shipping and delivery. Fletcher from All Aboard Transport was wonderful! He communicated wtih me while I was abroad and coordinated on my behalf with the transport company t... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandy
    Date:6/17/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Auto transport experience
    Review:All Aboard Transport is excellent. Fletcher provided me with an honest quote from the beginning. There were NO hidden fees and everything that was promised actually happened. The car was picked up on time as promised and delivered early. The communic... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:6/13/2014 12:55:00 AM
    Subject: 1957 Buick Station Wagon
    Review:First time ever using a transport for a car. Read reviews and contacted Fletcher. Was very prompt in getting back to me, getting quote, arranging transport at the agreed to price. Excellent communication all the way through the transaction from pick-... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Jim.....Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (Google: All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:6/12/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Review:The car was picked up in less that 24 hrs and delivered to me the next day. ( two day earlier then promised) By two very friendly drivers. I could not have been happier. Thank you, fletcher. [ View ]
    Response:My pleasure Alex, thanks for the review.......Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Alex C
    Date:6/12/2014 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: A Great Experience - On Time and Uneventful
    Review:All Aboard Auto Transport showed up on time both for the pick up and delivery. No issues at all. Great service. Honest. They did what they said they were going to do. The entire operation ran smooth and Fletcher was very specific about what to expect... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Jim, my pleasure.......Fletcher (Google: All Aboard Best and top rated Auto Transport.) [ view ]
    Poster:Jim G.
    Date:6/11/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: All Aboard Transport is Great!
    Review:Pretty great experience! Dispatcher, broker,and drivers were all straightforward and honest! Received my car within 7 days coast to coast! Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bus
    Date:6/11/2014 2:25:00 AM
    Subject: Good Cross Country Experience
    Review:Have moved multiple times across the country. This was a rather easy experience. Fletcher was easy to work with and delivered the services promised within the parameters set forth. I would recommend working with All Aboard to again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Laura, my pleasure.......Fletcher...(Google: All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:6/9/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my '67 Plymouth convertable
    Review:I found All Aboard Transport by combing the Internet for car carriers to move my 1967 Plymouth Sport Fury III convertible from NY to SC. Of all the carrier reviews I read (and I read a lot of them), All Aboard Transport and Fletcher had the most con... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Paul for the really great review. What make me a little more in tune to this industry is being a former carrier and being able to visualize myself shipping these vehicles and applying my insight in a way that no one other than a driver (no broker) can.....Fletcher Google: All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:5/27/2014 9:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Great experience. Far better than the company I used to bring the car to AZ. Fletcher was terrific. He called me about 2 hours after we made agreement and said Orlig, inc would be in Phoenix the next day (if you can imagine) to pick up my car.It w... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike H
    Date:5/22/2014 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Best Broker
    Review:For over a month I had received the run-around from other brokers. I did my research and decided on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport; which turned out to be the best decision I could of made. Fletcher didn't wait for the carriers to call him, he was the o... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Jairus you were pretty good to work with yourself.....Fletcher (Google ALL Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Jairus L
    Date:5/15/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport delivered 5/10/14 today!
    Review:If you look on Uship I had a total of 3 cars for transport but hadn't received any consistent response that was acceptable. M...W..y gave me a quote and 2weeks later to the date increased the price by $1700. Did a google search and with the help of... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Anna my pleasure....Fletcher (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:A McKoy
    Date:5/10/2014 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Communication was very good. Car was picked up and delivered on time with no problems. I would use them again! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Bonnie, my pleasure...Fletcher (Google: All Aboard best and top rated auto transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Bonnie
    Date:5/2/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Review:This was a great experience for me. The company was on the ball from the first call setting up the transport. The representative "Fletcher" that set everything up was amazing. He performed way above my expectations. Not only would I use thi... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Marc, my pleasure. Glad I could help......Fletcher (Google All Aboard best and top rated auto transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Marc
    Date:5/2/2014 10:13:00 AM
    Subject: All Aboard Auto Transport
    Review:Fletcher did a good job on communicating the process with me and making sure everything was in order. The car arrived before expected and was in ideal condidtion. Would do business with again. Thanks! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Wayne....Fletcher (Google: All Aboard Best and top rated Auto transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne
    Date:4/17/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: A great experience- highly recommend!
    Review:I was quite nervous about shipping our car after reading all the horror stories related to vehicle transport. I selected this company because they were the highest rated- both by customers and BBB. It didn't take long to find out why its ratings are... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Gertrude my pleasure........Fletcher (Google: ALL Aboard The Best and Top Rated Auto Transport Company) [ view ]
    Poster:G. Otteson
    Date:4/13/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I honestly can say they are good. Delivery was good in record time. My company made the call and I was actually surprise to see the jump on it immediately. I am looking forward to doing future business with them in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Bryant I always look forward to working with you and your guys.....Fletcher (Non compensated) [ view ]
    Poster:Kings auto salesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Our second experience
    Review:We have used All-Aboard Transport twice from MS to CA. Both times, Fletcher was our point of contact and he provided service above and beyond to complete our transaction. The carriers were professional and stayed in contact with us throughout the t... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks you Donald always a pleasure....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Donald
    Date:4/13/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend!
    Review:I received my car this morning after 5 days since the pick-up. Fletcher was down-to-earth honest and communicative about the logistics of the auto transport. If you have specific questions or concerns, he will work with you. He would also try to choo... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Elsa.....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Elsa
    Date:4/2/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: 1923 Rolls-Royce Transportation
    Review:I contacted Fletcher of A1 All Aboard Auto Transport to transport my 1923 Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost from Los Angeles CA to Atlanta GA. I had used him a couple of years prior to transport my 1960 Bentley S2 very satisfactorily so it was a pleasure to u... [ More ]
    Response:Always a pleasure Ronnie. I look forward to the next step of this restoration......Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Ronnie M.N
    Date:3/30/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The service was very good and everything was on time. The fact that they were even early on the delivery date was very impressive. Everyone was very kind and every time someone called this service would pick up. There was never a time where they did ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the positive review, anyone you hire should pick up when you call......Fletcher (Non Compensated) [ view ]
    Poster:jui len linThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport from CA to MD
    Review:Fletcher was extremely helpful, courteous, and honest. Based on our phone conversations, he was very knowledgeable and open regarding the entire process. Since the final destination was a little off the beaten path (Lexington Park, MD), he was genu... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Ken, .....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:3/26/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport experience
    Review:I could not be more pleased with my experience with 1 All Aboard Auto Transport. Fletcher was so helpful and I will certainly contact him again if I have a future need. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Ron, glad I could help.....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Ron Deskin
    Date:3/24/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: transport from MA to CA
    Review:The tranport was on time and the service is great. Even though the car was dirty, the overall service the excellent. [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Lidia...Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:lidia
    Date:3/22/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: California to Texas
    Review:My experience with 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (Fletcher) was very pleasant & professional. My vehicle was picked up in San Clemente, CA & delivered to Fort Worth, TX on time. Fletcher updated me throughout the process & the driver "... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Duy..Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Duy Heathcoat
    Date:3/22/2014 4:58:00 PM

Next Reviews on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)

1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) Home | 2 | 3