View 148,620 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,621th Review now!

View 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)'s New Profile

1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE CLICK ON LINK BLEOW
Mount Vernon, NY 10550
Phone Number:800 670 7112
Secondary Phone Number:646 749 6735
Website:http://www.allaboardtransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 11 Months. Since 10/29/2009

MOST VEHICLES DISPATCHED IN UNDER 24 HRS!! A+ BBB RATED...I fix what other companies screw up and take care of those screwed over,simply put. Have you checked out the other companies @ the BBB,Yelp,Ripoff Report,Pissed Consumer.com etc.? Does their image change once you see a broader view? Most of these so called professionals are merely UNDER experienced telemarketers with the integrity of used car salesman trying to sell you a lemon. Don't believe me? Check the sites above. Work directly with an owner, an owner who started out behind the wheel- not a laptop and headset. Only deal with the best that will put you with the best...No exceptions. Common Gimmicks==== No deposit (they just want to have your card # on file) We (will) have a truck in your area (on) x/xx.===== (more deception) Family owned, over exaggerating the amount of cars shipped.=== (There are just not enough hours in the day)==== Paying for reviews or promising to win deposits back.
Have your own experience with 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) to share?

• Next Reviews on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
    Subject: My experience with All Aboard Tranceport
    Review:My father had just passed away and I had a short time to get his Jeep transported to South Carolina before I had to fly back home. I had found what I had believed was reputable company, but the closer I got to my flight date this so called reputable... [ More ]
    Response:My pleasure Paula, glad I could help when it really counted and the last thing you needed on your mind was shipping a car.....Fletcher BBB A+ ( Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Paula Reddington
    Date:9/20/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: All Aboard Auto Transport
    Review:Fletcher stayed in touch with me throughout the whole process. My vehicle was picked up on time and dropped off on time just like Fletcher assured me from the beginning. I will most definitely recommend All Aboard Auto Transport to all of my friends... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Justin I take care of all of my customer the same......Fletcher (Non Compensated Review) All Aboard Best and top rated Auto Transport. [ view ]
    Poster:JustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Make this your first choice company
    Review:We were originally sucked into promises made by another company who required no upfront deposit. After more than a week and many lies, we had no progress on our vehicle transport; and their actions affected our chances of booking transport at the or... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaime
    Date:9/19/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: NY to California Made Easy
    Review:First time shipping a car, so I went with All Aboard Auto Transport based on reviews on this site. Glad I did. Fletcher was very knowledgeable, friendly, and a pleasure to work with. Shipper was excellent as well. Car was picked up on time and a... [ More ]
    Poster:Stanley Szymanski
    Date:9/19/2014 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Best Service in Auto Transport
    Review:Very professional & reliable, my car was delivered earlier than expected, Fletcher was wonderful, he found the best carrier for me and they were great, thank you Fletcher! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Julie ,my pleasure........Fletcher (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:9/15/2014 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: All Aboard was excellent
    Review:All Aboard did a great job at every step. Fletcher is very knowledgeable and handled his transport provider exceptionally well. They worked closely with me on scheduling and were very flexible in meeting my needs. Pricing was competitive. The servic... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Kevin......Fletcher A+ (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:9/14/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Second Time Just as Great as First
    Review:All Aboard Auto Transport is a wonderful service provider. I've used Fletcher twice and was beyond pleased with the quality of the service. I would definitely recommend him to others and be using his company in the future. Thanks!! [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Dee... [ view ]
    Poster:Dee
    Date:9/10/2014 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Saab transport from CA to WA
    Review:As always, Fletcher got us a reasonable rate for the transport of our car and he followed up with us to be sure the car was delivered as promised. We recommend Fletcher at All Aboard Auto Transport to all of our customers who need to have a vehicle t... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich's Car Corner
    Date:9/10/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: pick and delivery were on time.
    Review:The agent is very helpful connect me with the driver. So my car was picked up and delivered at the time at my convience. [ View ]
    Poster:Y tang
    Date:9/8/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Fletcher!!
    Review:Apparently, my desired route was not very appealing to drivers so Fletcher was very upfront about my possible timeline. However, he advised me how to sweeten the deal & he got a driver lined up that same day! My grandmother said the driver was ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Deidre
    Date:9/6/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: good service and advice
    Review:Fletcher was good, and the company that transported the car was good as well. All worked as promised. Would use both again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ken S
    Date:9/4/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Honest and Helpful
    Review:I called Fletcher to set up the transfer of my daughter's car. He explained that we could put in a bid and see if it would get accepted. He was honest and let me know that there was a chance that we would have to pay a little more if our offer wasn'... [ More ]
    Poster:Denise
    Date:9/2/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: 1998 Honda Accord transport from TN to CA
    Review:This is a long overdue review for All Aboard Auto Transport. I searched the internet for an auto transport company who can pick up my brother's car from Jackson, TN and bring it to Los Angeles, CA. After talking to Fletcher on the phone, I decided ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:8/30/2014 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Camry 09 transport
    Review:Fletcher was a great help and made the entire process quick, smooth, and simple. Followed up and made sure everything went well, and this was a great first time experience for my wife and I. Thanks so much for the service! I would recommend and use h... [ More ]
    Date:8/27/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: The Best!!!
    Review:This company is amazing. I told Fletcher where the car was (Long Island, NY) and where it needed to go New Smyrna Beach, FL). I explained it was a wheelchair accessible van for my mom. The important thing was we needed to know when it would be del... [ More ]
    Poster:Arthur B
    Date:8/26/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Very good
    Review:Flecher was always available to answer any questions and he was very dependable. I would stongly recommend this company for car transport needs. Good jib Flecher. [ View ]
    Poster:Vital
    Date:8/26/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Fletcher is the man when you need your vehicle shipped
    Review:This is my second time shipping a vehicle across the country. This is the only time I felt like my friend was driving it out for me. Fletcher was always contacting me with updates and making sure I was happy with his service. If you plan on shippi... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks James, I try to make every customer feel that way. I know how stressful this process can be. Call me I will handle the rest...Fletcher BBB A+ ( Google All Aboard Best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Date:8/26/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service by Fletcher
    Review:Fletcher was very upfront with the whole process. I messed around with a bunch of other BS brokers and Fletcher was the most honest and personable guy to deal with that i actually added him into my contacts for future orders and referrals. Process to... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Josh.....Call Me ANYTIME! .......Fletcher A+ BBB Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport [ view ]
    Poster:JoshB
    Date:8/26/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: perfect experience
    Review:This was a perfect move. Fletcher from the day I called was professional, honest and reliable. He walked me through the steps and spent one half hr on the first call. He worked around my vacation, called to update me on my vacation. Then had the ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Mark......Fletcher BBB A+ Rated [ view ]
    Poster:mark
    Date:8/25/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Shipping Experience
    Review:I have bought and shipped over 8 vehicles from various states to my base in Wisconsin and so far my experience with Fletcher has been the best. He promised to get my car to me within 7 days as I requested and he over delivered by getting it to me wit... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Kola......Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Kola
    Date:8/20/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Wrangler
    Review:I have had my Jeep Wrangler for many years, and have set it up just the way I want it.. perfect for the snow and rough terrain of the southern California mountains. I never needed air-conditioning, but when it came time to move 1,600 miles away, I di... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the review Gary.....Fletcher BBB A+ Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:8/18/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport from ohio to florida
    Review:extremely professional broker and carrier. honest, reliable, trustworthy, prompt, and friendly. overall, this has been a great experience and would hire these great america businessmen again this was professional services at a reasonable price a... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Deb, my pleasure. I take pride in giving the end customer my years of carrier experience over the phone like no other talking head(Broker) can.....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Deb Lee
    Date:8/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: fletcher is the man
    Review:Use this company!!!! Fletcher was able to accomplish in 2 days what others couldn't get done in 3 weeks!!! He was great to work with and was able to be reached during off hours and on weekends. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Rick, I do fix others messes. FYI (that was 2 days from the order being placed Fri 12pm till delivery Sun 8pm.) Glad I could help you and your auction benefiting the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation. ....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:rick
    Date:8/18/2014 1:53:00 AM
    Subject: All Aboard Auto Transport- 5 Stars
    Review:I contacted Fletcher at All Aboard Auto Transport to pickup a 1966 Mustang. He walked me through all the steps and explained everything. He gave me a great quote and told me the car would be picked up and delivered to me without an issue. The car end... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Adam, Glad I could make it happen for you.....NON COMPENSATED.......Fletcher BBB A+ (Google ALL Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Adam JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable transport and service
    Review:Fletcher was completely upfront with me about the transport process. I felt that he would take care of the logistics of my car move and he did just as promised. The delivery was on schedule at pick up as well as on delivery but there were minor is... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Cory my pleasure....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Cory
    Date:8/16/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: VW Rabbit and GMC Yukon CA to WI
    Review:Originally, we were going to have the same moving company we had pack and move our household belongings arrange for our vehicle hauling. Their price was almost $3,000.00. We were referred to Fletcher from a coworker. Fletcher was great! he was extrem... [ More ]
    Response:Glad I could help Mark, Thanks for the review......Fletcher BBB A+ Rated ( Google ALL Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Mark T.
    Date:8/14/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience!!
    Review:This was a wonderful experience! I read a lot of reviews and then called Fletcher. He helped me arrange pickup and delivery- agreed to work with my limited budget if I was not in a hurry to get the car. Ended up with a fair price and super speedy de... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Mary, my pleasure glad I could help you in your time of need......Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:8/8/2014 8:55:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my car from state to state
    Review:Right from the start this experience was terrific. I was shipping my car from Brooklyn, New York to Hobe Sound Florida. I spoke with Fletcher, who is a broker, on 7-13-14, gave him all the information he needed and he gave me a quote of $775.00.... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Diane. I give it all of my years of actual carrier experience and bring it to the customer who has no idea of how shady the brokerage side can be. Avoid the hassle and give me a call.......FLetcher A+ BBB Rated (Google : All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:8/7/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Moved minivan from NJ
    Review:They did perfect job. PIcked up, delivered - no issues what so ever. I had specific guidelines where I needed car to be delivered before specific date in CA, yet - wanted to keep it for as long as possible in NJ - and they were able to do it. The wh... [ More ]
    Response:No Problem Igor, The next car should be there soon.......Fletcher BBB A+ Rated (Google ALL Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:IgorS
    Date:8/4/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Delayed Review of an Excellent Experience
    Review:This review is delayed.. this was for a shipment that happened in Dec. 2012. This was the first time I was shipping a car (cross country too) and I had apprehensions of course but Fletcher did a great job explaining the process, keeping in touch a... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Roy now let's get it back to California for you......Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Roy
    Date:7/31/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from CA to TX
    Review:While the overall experience would have prompted me to a lower rating, the efforts and diligence of Fletcher has made me give an excellent rating. Right from the onset; Fletcher has been a trusted guide and a calming influence as well. The pickup... [ More ]
    Poster:Bhavesh Patel
    Date:7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great Broker!
    Review:Any where else I called, I felt like I was getting rushed into a deal. All Aboard Auto Transport took the time to explain the business, their role, and what to expect moving forward. This gave me good peace of mind about shipping my car! [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:7/28/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent X-Country Service
    Review:I chose All Aboard Auto Transport based on the consistency of the reviews. They were not the cheapest, but also not the most expensive - right in the middle. When I called, Fletcher explained the process clearly. If not for the reviews on this boa... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Harry my pleasure and glad I could help.....Fletcher BBB A+ Rated (All Aboard best rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Harry C
    Date:7/25/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Shipping a car is not something done regularly. It started as a daunting experience because not only have I never shipped a car, I don't know anyone who has. Fortunately, after checking the Better Business Bureau web site, I found All Aboard Transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan Mounty
    Date:7/25/2014 4:38:00 AM
    Subject: Knows the business
    Review:Using All-Aboard Auto Transport you deal with one person, Fletcher, who is very knowledgeable regarding this type of business and willing to explain how the process works. He always answered the calls personally. He also followed-up at every stage of... [ More ]
    Response:Your welcome Scott glad I could be of assistance.....Fletcher A+ BBB Rated. (Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:7/20/2014 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Very honest and upfront. This was my first time doing this and he was very patient in answering my questions and explaining the process so.I could understand and make an educated decision. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Jay. Honesty is the cornerstone of my business......Fletcher BBB A+ Rated ( Google All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:jay ross
    Date:7/18/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: very satisfied
    Review:Fletcher was very helpful finding a lower cost transport for us. He maintained contact to make sure the transport was progressing satisfactorily. I recommend 1 All Aboard Auto Transport and would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Joyce glad I could help my pleasure.....Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (Google: All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Joyce
    Date:7/15/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Mr Fletcher was courteous , knowledgeable and truthful . He told me what was going on how it worked and then proceeded to deliver on all of the requested pick up and delivery times and Price . The seller was moving and had a limited window of time t... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:7/13/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: non running truck transport
    Review:Had my truck transported by all aboard a couple weeks ago and I am very pleased. I originally went with elite auto transport and they were struggling finding someone to haul my truck cause it was non running. I called all aboard and they had my truck... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Kyle glad I could help when the last company dropped the ball (Usual Story)......Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (Google: ALL Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:kyle
    Date:7/8/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Trust your broker - Fletcher delivers!
    Review:This is the 3rd time I have shipped a vehicle, and by far the smoothest service I have ever experienced. I chose Fletcher and 1 ALL ABOARD AUTO TRANSPORT (NY) because I read an extensive number of reviews which were positive. The thing that struck me... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Howard I try to let everyone know exactly what their getting into before they do......Fletcher A+ BBB Rated. [ view ]
    Poster:Howard Fried
    Date:7/7/2014 2:00:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Very friendly and helpful through the whole process with me . Definitely would use him again. Answered my questions, guided me though the rate process so we would get a good trucking company. Even called and checked in. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Laura glad I could help......Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Laura Camp
    Date:7/6/2014 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended
    Review:Great service, fletcher is very honest guy, I like the way he was honest about the options I had. Trustworthy company, will contact again if needed Highly recommended [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Rashid.....Fletcher BBB A+ Rated (Google: ALL Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport.) [ view ]
    Poster:Rashid
    Date:7/6/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: All Aboard Auto Transport
    Review:Don't waste your time looking at any other group. Ask for Fletcher from All Aboard Transport and he will take care of you. Fletcher was available at all times via phone or email and was always prompt with his replies. He gives a thorough explanation ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Numan my pleasure......Fletcher A+ BBB Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Numan
    Date:7/3/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience with All Aboard Auto Transport
    Review:If you need an auto shipped, don't waste your time talking to one of the supposed top five companies you'll find listed in reviews on the internet. I started out with one only to become extremely frustrated and disappointed. I started searching revie... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Nick my pleasure to help.....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:7/3/2014 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: Five Star Rating
    Review:Fletcher is the most professional and honest man I have done business with in years. He actually cares if you and your car are taken good care of and I will call him again should I ever need another car shipped. Thanks [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Dave , I try.....Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (Google: ALL Aboard the best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:DB Skip
    Date:7/2/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: From Washington to Florida
    Review:Thank you Fletcher for your expertise and caring coordinating the shipment of my car from Washington State to Pensacola, Florida. I appreciate the time and extra effort you put into making this all go so seamlessly. And it was a pleasure to talk with... [ More ]
    Response:Thank You Laurie my pleasure ....Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:LT Hansen
    Date:7/2/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I transport my car the first time. Fletcher from 1 ALL ABOARD AUTO TRANSPORT (NY) did an excellent job helping me got it done. He is patient, willing to help, keeping me informed every step of the way. The transporting company Three Brothers is ex... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Ricky....Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (Google: All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Poster:Ricky
    Date:7/2/2014 8:59:00 AM
    Subject: Jeep Grand Wagoneer
    Review:When I buy another vehicle on-line I will definitley use 1 All Aboard Auto Transport. Fletcher was courteous, helpful, and he followed up with a phone call after the delivery was made. [ View ]
    Response:My pleasure Tim ... Fletcher [ view ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:6/30/2014 8:15:00 AM
    Subject: Great autotransport from Miami to Houston
    Review:Fletcher did a outstanding job of coordinating transport of 2 BMWs from Miami to Houston TX. Great communication and Price. Cars arrived right on time. Thank you once again. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you James my pleasure......Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (Google: ALL Aboard best and highest rated Auto Transport) [ view ]
    Date:6/27/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Seamless Execution from Pickup to Delivery
    Review:Working with 1 All Aboard Auto Transport was a great experience. Fletcher walked me thru the process from beginning to end. He explained that just because you get a quote doesn't mean there will be a driver willing to take your car for that price a... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Terri.....Fletcher A+ BBB Rated (non compensated) [ view ]
    Poster:TerriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 9:44:00 AM

Next Reviews on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)

1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) Home | 2 | 3